[BreakTweaker] New Izotope @ NAMM

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

can load your own WAV or AIFF files. handles any bit rate etc.

I want to hear what it sounds like mangling or BreakTweaking vocal samples.

to lazy to try the trial.

http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/b ... /index.asp

Wow, I've been playing all night!
This thing is really well thought out and intuitive.
And it sounds great! And in surround!
Excited!!! And in my opinion, worth the price.

8)

I'd feel better about getting this if the price was just slightly less. $150 I can accept, but $200 for yet another drum machine is a tough one. Granted, this has some unique features, and I'll most definitely be test driving it this weekend. Hmm...
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Oh my god, just 5 minutes with this beast and my jaw is dropping, it's my dream drum plugin :o

instant purchase when I get the money, which hopefully will be before the trial ends
Facts are meaningless, you can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true

nice one

Looks really good. I like Izotope stuff so will check this out when a sale comes along.
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

faun2500 wrote:Looks really good. I like Izotope stuff so will check this out when a sale comes along.
Its on sale now!

deastman wrote:I'd feel better about getting this if the price was just slightly less. $150 I can accept, but $200 for yet another drum machine is a tough one. Granted, this has some unique features, and I'll most definitely be test driving it this weekend. Hmm...
I think $200 is the price when you buy direct from Izotope, the third-party retailers should have it for about $150 (maybe slightly less with 'Best offer' option on Ebay, etc).

This Beatweaker looks like it might be a true winner, I definitely need to test drive it myself. Good to see some new features and different approach for beat making software.

EDIT: My bad! It appears that $249 is regular direct price not $200 (wich is intro price). Yea that is a bit high priced, need to demo tho to determine worth. One still may be able to get a better price from ebay, etc than direct regular and intro.
Last edited by sounddesigner on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Bought, including the expansions. I just couldn't resist. :hihi:

Really impressed with this one!

Been testing for a few hours and im also quite impressed, esp with the microediting, which gives complete control, and a really nice view of what your doing. I need to do some more demoing, but so far I honestly dont know if this is a plug that I need or if it really offers much that I cant do with tools I already own.

Don't get me wrong. Izotope is QUALITY stuff, but $200 and that's the intro price (crying)

It strikes me as a high price for something that, from the video anyway, seems like such a one-trick pony. I don't know whether I want to try the demo and actually find that I like it and then be that much more conflicted about the price.

foosnark wrote:It strikes me as a high price for something that, from the video anyway, seems like such a one-trick pony. I don't know whether I want to try the demo and actually find that I like it and then be that much more conflicted about the price.
I feel a bit the same. I'm kinda sorta interested but the price puts me off even demoing it in case I like it!

Return to “Instruments”