NI Massive is...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BBFG# wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
BBFG# wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:... but I wouldn't make a soundset for it, after all there are about 23 gazilion trillion Banks out there for Massive.
And 22 gazillion trillion of them are for EDM.
:hihi:
Except ours, wich might the reason why it is sooo popular :shrug:
I think you have good sounds, but they sound very EDM to me, so I have yet to buy any of them. The sounds I have from you came with a Camel.
EDM is probably more popular than most genres right now though, depending on the sub-idiom paraphrasing of course. :wink:
Well in most of my soundsets you have many keys presets suitable for funk/soul/pop/rock/vintage/chordal works/you name it, a lot of stuff for lounge/chill out/ambient, a lot of *classic* sounds, adressing as much the berlin school than some more obscure Eno-ish sound traffic, cinematic things, percussive stuff, a lot of different basses etc. And also some stuff eventually targeted to the different dancefloor numerous genres and subgenres. Some people will certainly think the colour of the soup is less easy to identify than " 128 killer presets for that or this precise subsubgenre" but actually a lot of our users seem to appreciate a lot this approach. All in all I'd say that I could use any of my presets and make something usefull in one or more *genres*, because I'm continuously playing music when making and fine tuning them. Well, so to speak it's the spirit of *music* *as I see it* :shrug:

If you want a funny example of that, and to stay a bit with Massive's company, there's this "southern rock demo" on my Massive Soundbank page. Total weird/almost ridiculous thing to make this kind of tune with Massive, or with any other *synth* btw, isnt it ? Nopt expected to bring any sales. But well it was fun to do. Its good sometimes to try some other paths, think a bit different, have fun, and ..... let the music play :)

Rednecks Shuffle with Massive
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Lotuzia wrote: Well in most of my soundsets you have many keys presets suitable for funk/soul/pop/rock/vintage/chordal works/you name it, a lot of stuff for lounge/chill out/ambient, a lot of *classic* sounds, adressing as much the berlin school than some more obscure Eno-ish sound traffic, cinematic things, percussive stuff, a lot of different basses etc. And also some stuff eventually targeted to the different dancefloor numerous genres and subgenres. Some people will certainly think the colour of the soup is less easy to identify than " 128 killer presets for that or this precise subsubgenre" but actually a lot of our users seem to appreciate a lot this approach. All in all I'd say that I could use any of my presets and make something usefull in one or more *genres*, because I'm continuously playing music when making and fine tuning them. Well, so to speak it's the spirit of *music* *as I see it* :shrug:
:wink: That's what all the EDM producers say. :wink:

Return to “Instruments”