Lounge Lizard & Ultra Analog Review

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Everyone,

My new "This Thing Rules" Review is up on my website:

http://www.bydavidrosen.com/2014/01/23/ ... ra-analog/

This time around I doubled up and did both Lounge Lizard & Ultra Analog. As usual there's a new piece of music created with them. I hope you all dig it. I've been told it's "super chill" and I like that 8)

I'd love to hear any feedback you have on the review and the music, and what you think about the software if you've already checked them out!

You forgot to turn off the metronome 8)

haha

Just change the metronome sound to a hi hat :)

I like your tune, especially the Lounge Lizard sound that you used. Is that one of the included presets? With the vibrato?
Play it by ear

haha come on, you never became married to the metronome being in the background of a piece you were working on??? ;-)

and yea that's a preset. very cool sound.

By the way I didn't read your review, sorry. Been using both for years although I am one version behind you for both. But, I am familiar with the beasts and have forged my opinion of them (which is very good).
Play it by ear

All good, that's part of what I think makes this series cool... If it was me I'd probably skim the reading part and just listen to the track because it's a good way to get a good idea of a track made with the software (and no offense to any particular companies, but not a track made and sweetened up by the highest paid top of the tops musicians and producers haha). I'm just a regular composer dude making music with some software, so I think it hopefully gives a really good example of what to expect :-)

Return to “Instruments”