Anyone have a copy of Maxx Claster's EJ version 2.0?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
eJ

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Yes, like that. Occasionally I forget the simplicity of such a direct action.

Fixed the link but look's like I didn't have to :-)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Sorry for the absence... absolutely nutty work week, no free time whatsoever, and was out of town all of yesterday. I did get your PM, and I'll jump on my music box now... :)
You need to limit that rez, bro.

having trouble logging onto the site, have to go through an anonymouse website proxy to connect for some reason though i did manage to read your pm and all is good so feel free to do what you said. It keeps logging me of trying to check mail so couldn't pm back. Will pm you again once I can log in :hihi:

All the best,
Tim
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Having trouble logging into KVR? Or getting to what I pm'd to you?

BTW, tried 2.0 w/ sonar 8 & 8.5, and neither would scan it. So 2.0 & 2.0.1 no worky por moi on that host.

2.0 does seem to work in SAVIhost and reaper. Couldn't get 2.0.1 to work anywhere. YMMV.

Lovely little fm synthy... One of my favorites for simplicity.

Sorry for the confusion. I was able to get what you pm'd me fine and all is well on this end. I noticed that there was still so volume cutoff going on but that went away after i switched to asio audio drivers. Running very smooth now. I am able to log into kvr fine now and have already sent you another pm. Funny, I actually like ej better than the toxic line even though the sound isn't as polished. Must be the gui. I'd be quite happy with the toxic biohazard using the ej skin, haha.

All the best

TTU Youtube

Maybe the author can officially release for free if it is unavailable now? :)

mysticvibes wrote:Sorry for the confusion. I was able to get what you pm'd me fine and all is well on this end. I noticed that there was still so volume cutoff going on but that went away after i switched to asio audio drivers. Running very smooth now. I am able to log into kvr fine now and have already sent you another pm. Funny, I actually like ej better than the toxic line even though the sound isn't as polished. Must be the gui. I'd be quite happy with the toxic biohazard using the ej skin, haha.

All the best
Toxic was a big step up, functionally, but I as well preferred eJ for the simple things i was doing with it...

arkmabat wrote:Maybe the author can officially release for free if it is unavailable now? :)
Well, IL probably owns the rights, and they want you to buy toxic anyway...

Might be better off asking him for the ej skin for toxic :lol:

TTU Youtube

Return to “Instruments”