Rhianna /A$AP Rocky/Stargate/RedOne Gear VST list ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Rhianna /A$AP Rocky/Wiz Khalifa/Stargate/RedOne/David Guetta/Miguel/Usher the
Neptunes/ Ne-Yo,/ Alicia Keys Gear VST List ?

What gear does Linkin Park use ?

http://mikeshinoda.com/category/in-the-studio/

Thanks. :)

Synth Drums ?
Synth
Pad/Lead/FX
Piano ?
Bass ?
Plug-ins ? Waves /Uad/Toys/

Strings
?

1 Nexus - /Rihanna/
2 Fm8
3 Massive
4 Omnispher

Logic synth (RedOne)

For Synth Drums ? VST

Best Drum Machine 2013-
2014 ??
Last edited by Ion357 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

same post as GS forum huh...

very incoherent post tbh.

OnePingOnly??

This plugin?

Fish?

What about favourite nail polish, hair spray and must have streetware :hyper:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Ion357 wrote:Rhianna /A$AP Rocky/Wiz Khalifa/Stargate/RedOne/David Guetta/Miguel/Usher the
/ Ne-Yo,/ Alicia Keys Gear VST List ?
Rhianna - football players d***s
Rocky - Converse sh**y shoes
Khalifa - Baghdad Scimitar
Stargate - Seagate
RedOne - Red Alert
David Guetta - Stubble
Usher - :help:
Neptunes - Virgin Boy's Voice
Alicia Keys - Kontakt
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

great )

Pro Tools.
Red One uses Logic and the synths there...

Thanks Osiris

Wasn't one Rhianna song using mostly Garageband loops? Someone said so… IIRC… not sure if I ever heard more than that one song knowingly.

I do however recognize one name… they insisted on a free NFR copy. After a few weeks back and forth I had proven my stubbornness and they bought. In return they do not need to mention our name and products in interviews and such, which is why you won't find out stuff on their list of endorsements.

Rhianna buys all her samples from me ...

Urs wrote:Wasn't one Rhianna song using mostly Garageband loops? Someone said so… IIRC… not sure if I ever heard more than that one song knowingly.
yup, apparently the main beat is a garageband loop, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbrella_(song)
The song's musicscape is based on the hi-hat, synthesizers, and a distorted bassline. According to Entertainment Weekly magazine, the song's beat can be recreated through a drum loop from the Apple music-software program GarageBand (Vintage Funk Kit 03).

All of those people mostly play tambourine and bongos (live).
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Alicia plays keys.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

According to a Soundonsound interview, Stargate owns a copy of just about every softsynth on the market. Don't know if that includes all the free ones :D
And then some hardware:
"Stargate’s work is almost entirely ‘in the box’, but they keep a few rackmounting synths and samplers around. Furman power conditioner, Digidesign 96I/O interface, Roland JV1010 synth, Yamaha Motif Rack synth, Emu Proteus 2000 synth, Yamaha Motif Rack XS, Digidesign MIDI interface, Apple G5 Power Mac and Akai S3000XL sampler."
(http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/may10/a ... argate.htm)

But this was 4 years ago....

Return to “Instruments”