One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions, Voting & Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

bzur wrote:
jasinski wrote:
e@rs wrote:
jasinski wrote:...and seventy four instances of Zebra 2.
:scared:

It just kept growing! :/
the curse of the growing instances!!!
8)

A new record: 111 synth instances! Congratz, bzur! :clap:

Closed for submissions

Voting to be opened later

e@rs wrote: A new record: 111 synth instances! Congratz, bzur! :clap:
Thanks e@rs :party:

caonoize wrote:Is my dated posting here considered an earnest attempt to submit prior to the deadline? It is not so easy to find the group submission link. (I did eventually.) Now I have two identical copies in my soundcloud stream. I hope I see grace here.
We'll try to make it easier to find, thanks for the heads up

Good luck to all

Is voting open? How do we access the form? Thanks - and congratulations again to all the participants -- some really great tracks, as usual!

Still not open due to last minute tech glitches with the new system but hopefully up later today.

Great. And thanks very much for all the hard work you and the others put in to organize the OSC!

V'ger wrote:Don't forget to include his name as well in the title:

File name format: Artist - Track Title where artist name is the same as KVR nick. For collaborations, just put both names as artist name, for example Artist1 + Artist2 - Track Title. If the collaborator is not a KVR member, put the KVR member's name first, like this KVR Name + Collaborator name - Track Title.
Thx for clearness, it's my first collab and i really think about this ... so i change it.
Looks it oK?

Have a nice weekend:)
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

V'ger wrote:Still not open due to last minute tech glitches with the new system but hopefully up later today.
Oops. I just asked about this in the general OSC topic. You'll post a URL for the ballot page once it's active?

caonoize wrote:
V'ger wrote:Still not open due to last minute tech glitches with the new system but hopefully up later today.
Oops. I just asked about this in the general OSC topic. You'll post a URL for the ballot page once it's active?
Yeah definitely.

ontrackp wrote:Great. And thanks very much for all the hard work you and the others put in to organize the OSC!
Cheers :)

Yeah, happy birthday OSC :) Great job keeping this alive for over 5 years now.

Really nice tracks (again) this month, goes to show you don't really need samples at all....

Having a bit of a problem commenting on soundcloud atm, it doesn't seem to register them so I guess I will continue tomorrow. But I can already tell it's gonna be hard voting, especially with the new system...

Time to Vote!

As was voted in during the last rules vote, the vast majority of you wanted a system where tracks are ordered by stacking and here it is finally!

RULES:
- Voting must be done by stacking (ordering) tracks in descending order (the track at the top scored the highest and so on down) on the voting page.
- Write a post in this thread saying you have voted. (a single word 'voted' is enough)
- Voting is open to anyone, but you must have had 40 prior forum posts before competition start, OR have participated in this month's contest.
- Last day for voting is 15th March (KVR time).
- If you have entered in the competition, you must vote to be eligible for prizes.
- In the case of equal scores after voting, the tie is broken based on how many top placings they got, then 2nd placings and so on.
- All votes and results will be published after the deadline.
- Please put yourself at the bottom (This will eventually be automatic)

HOW TO VOTE:
- Firstly, sign up to create your account. Then you will start out with 2 panels. The right panel has the votes needing to be scored, and the left panel contains the votes that are scored. Simply drag and drop the tracks from the right to the left. Tracks are scored in descending order, with the track at the top scored the highest. You can change the order until the deadline.
- The audio does skip forward when clicking on the waveform
- Keep in mind, your progress is saved, so you can restore your votes when it's comfortable to you, and continue. Feel free to re-arrange the votes any way you want until the deadline, but make sure all tracks are on the left side.
- Also note that the latest Firefox, Chrome, and Ipad / Iphone browsers are the best ones to use at this point. IE works but MAY NOT play sound.
- Note: We don't log any or watch anything you do in the voting site. Also we don't store plain text passwords, so it's impossible for me or anyone else to figure it out (it's hashed). Likewise, the way the votes are stored, it's extremely difficult to view who's in the lead, etc, until the end until each vote is in.

CLICK HERE TO START VOTING

ALL TRACKS ARE HERE (In case the player doesn't work on the new voting site):

- FYI, again to make sure voters are who they say they are, you must write a post in this thread saying you have voted. (writing the single word 'voted' is enough)
- FYI #2 - the site was built using the free GWT / Jquery / Mysql stack, and hopefully will be open sourced soon so people can contribute if they desire.
Last edited by bjporter on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Awesome work on this BJ :tu:

Return to “Instruments”