korg legacy stuff licensing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

is it correct that i cant register it on my music maschine,only on my demo/internet pc?

No. You got to do the offline registration then. You can download a help files which describes it here: http://www.korguser.net/Login.asp?LAN=1 ... e=&main=21

yes,but i mean both machines...

robindrieghe wrote:yes,but i mean both machines...
Why you not google :shrug:
http://www.korguser.net/shop/software/s ... on/faq.asp
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Wonder what it means that you can only "utilize" it on one machine. How do they prevent you from using it on different machines?

chk071 wrote:Wonder what it means that you can only "utilize" it on one machine. How do they prevent you from using it on different machines?
Faith & trust.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Probably. :D

ill just try again.saw somewhere on korg forum : only one maschine.

I sold 2 plugins from the KLC not long ago, and mailed the buyer the login details to the account. I could have just kept the plugins on my computer, as i did the offline authorization then. I have no idea how they would prevent registering it on 2 machines really, not possible with their authorization method me thinks.

chk071 wrote:I sold 2 plugins from the KLC not long ago, and mailed the buyer the login details to the account. I could have just kept the plugins on my computer, as i did the offline authorization then. I have no idea how they would prevent registering it on 2 machines really, not possible with their authorization method me thinks.
That's what's been said. They can't prevent it and their authorization doesn't stop it. They trust you'll follow the license agreement.

Return to “Instruments”