Very much this

aMUSEd wrote:Yes very much
I agree :D
An absolute bargain, for a very underrated plugin :wink:

tehlord wrote:
Very much this
Much very this!

Questions - how does this differ from, say, Iris? And. Does it need a dongle?

Sampleconstruct wrote:
tehlord wrote:
Very much this
Much very this!
I'm tempted to get Halionsonic - Simon does your Halion soundbank work in HS too?

Also does it have the same granular engine as Halion and if so is that any different to Padshop's?

I too was wondering if there is anything that matches or surpasses it for less money.
EDIT : might not need a dongle - not sure.
Last edited by skitchy on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hell, yes. It's really worth it. Don't know why they called it "Padshop", though, because it excels at granular synthesis, which is suitable for basically any sound, from dreamy pads to gnarly percussion and anything in-between.

Re: Question... it differs from Iris in that Iris is not a granular synth. It uses the e-licenser, but you don't need the hardware. Haven't had any trouble with it (it runs Largo as well, f.e.).

You can also use the software eLicenser, so you don't need a dongle. But you need the software in any case.

aMUSEd wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
tehlord wrote:
Very much this
Much very this!
I'm tempted to get Halionsonic - Simon does your Halion soundbank work in HS too?

Also does it have the same granular engine as Halion and if so is that any different to Padshop's?
HALion Sonic is a closed system, only Steinberg can release sounds for it, so my HALion 5 library unfortunately does not work in Sonic. HALion 5's (and Sonic's) granular engine is an extended version of Padshop Pro, multi-sampling is supported, like you can have a different granular setting per zone, in as many velocity layers and keyzones you like, imo opinion the best sounding and most versatile granular engine currently available.

Yes, amazing synth.

So is this sale on the vst version that can be used anywhere? Or is it for the unlockable version inside cubase? I didnt see a place to put in the code when just going to the store and checking out with the vst version

Great sounds also here for a real small fee.

http://www.art-renaissance-project.com/ ... nstruments

ezelkow1 wrote:So is this sale on the vst version that can be used anywhere?
Yes.

Return to “Instruments”