Padshop Pro for £32 - Worth getting?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote:
BassMasterK wrote:Thanks for the heads up on this guys. I upgraded to Pro "Basic" last week for $10 . Figured I had plenty to play with and bringing in my own samples would be easy enough but I decided to go ahead and snag Zero Gravity for $15 with this deal. Now I'm eyeballing Dark Planet for $25....
I don't think that's a Padshop Pro bank (or is it?)
No, that is a different VST, but still an OK price :)

Numanoid wrote:
Old Crab wrote:I assumed that the two for PS Pro is: one for Windows and one for Mac.
If you go back in the thread, the users there report that one of those codes is for Padshop Pro (both Mac & Win), and the other for Zero Gravity
Yes, indeed the second code was for the Zero Gravity soundset. I activated and it works. The eLicenser shows it as activated and not as only a trial.

Strangely my Granular Symphonies shows up in the eLicenser as both a trial and an authorized product.

Thanks for mentioning about the ZG :tu:

I too can confirm that the 2nd code activates the Zero Gravity soundset. That's great, thanks! I too thought the 2nd code was for a Mac activation. Wierd that Steinberg don't mention it. I'm loving Padshop Pro - though I have had to set 'buggy vst mode' on for it in Reaper ' cos I found it crashes Reaper if you have it in one project, then add it to a new project (unless you restart Reaper in between).
My Blog
Stett Audio on SoundCloud.

roland_rock wrote:I too can confirm that the 2nd code activates the Zero Gravity soundset. That's great, thanks! I too thought the 2nd code was for a Mac activation. Wierd that Steinberg don't mention it.
Indeed, if Steinberg could be a bit more specific how they go about such stuff, including this general Valentines deal, 80% off the arguments previously in this thread could most def have been avoided :wink:

Hi everyone.. I could use a little help.

I purchased this yesterday, but I can't figure out how to get the product. Is it download or are they shipping it to me? I'm confused. On the FAQ it says a download link will be in my confirmation email, but I don't see one. Am I supposed to authorize the trial or something?

Sheesh. this is rediculous. If the answer to this is in the thread already I apologize. Thanks

stillshaded wrote:Hi everyone.. I could use a little help.

I purchased this yesterday, but I can't figure out how to get the product. Is it download or are they shipping it to me? I'm confused. On the FAQ it says a download link will be in my confirmation email, but I don't see one. Am I supposed to authorize the trial or something?
Go to this page, if you haven't done so already, download and install the trial version of the product you have purchased:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/tr ... _days.html

Use the activation code you have bought to activate the trial to full version.

thanks very much.. you'd think they'd include some instructions. jeez.

Does anybody know where to download Granular Symphonies? Cleared, thanks
Last edited by UliH on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UliH wrote:Does anybody know where to download Granular Symphonies? I bought Padshop Pro and Granular Symphonies but I got only a download link for Padshop Pro. I registered both with the elicenser. Did you receive a download link for Granular Symphonies? Maybe because its weekend?
You will not receive a download link for Granular Symph. I believe, because you have bought a code to authorize the trial, not the actual download per se.

But chill out, you will find the trial version to download on this page:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/tr ... _days.html

So download that, install, and activate with the code you bought ;)
Last edited by Numanoid on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hi guys,
I installed Padshop trial but i can't get Sonar X3 and Reaper to 'see' it, it's installed in the right vst directory i checked.
SofteLicenser was installed but since i don't have to activate a trial version this is not the issue right?

I would like to jump on this deal like you guys but if i can't even use it well...

Any thoughts?

zArt wrote:Hi guys,
I installed Padshop trial but i can't get Sonar X3 and Reaper to 'see' it, it's installed in the right vst directory i checked.
SofteLicenser was installed but since i don't have to activate a trial version this is not the issue right?

I would like to jump on this deal like you guys but if i can't even use it well...

Any thoughts?
Which version of the plug did you install, 32 or 64 bit?

aMUSEd wrote:
BassMasterK wrote:Thanks for the heads up on this guys. I upgraded to Pro "Basic" last week for $10 . Figured I had plenty to play with and bringing in my own samples would be easy enough but I decided to go ahead and snag Zero Gravity for $15 with this deal. Now I'm eyeballing Dark Planet for $25....
No it isn't. It plays in Halion. Watched a review and it looks pretty cool. For $25 it seems like a screaming deal.
For streaming and free music downloads visit http://kennethrobertsmusic.com/

BassMasterK wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
No it isn't. It plays in Halion. Watched a review and it looks pretty cool. For $25 it seems like a screaming deal.
Don't need Halion to use it either, Dark Planet works alone as a separate VST

A bit surprised that nobody seems interested in Hypnotic Dance, a great bargain too now, comes with a very fun stepmodulator :)

Numanoid wrote:
BassMasterK wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
Without Halion though looks like the edibility is very limited - more of a rompler really

Numanoid wrote:
BassMasterK wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:

A bit surprised that nobody seems interested in Hypnotic Dance, a great bargain too now, comes with a very fun stepmodulator :)
Thanks for the heads up on that. The review I read mentioned needing Halion which I have so no biggie. But I appreciate the extra info for sure.
For streaming and free music downloads visit http://kennethrobertsmusic.com/

Return to “Instruments”