FREE BRAINSTORMER synth - sad news :(

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BrainStormer

Numanoid wrote:I put the vst3 32 bit in my VST folder, but FL Studio 11 don't list it when I refresh the plugin list?
Put the vst3 file in Prog Files\Common Files\VST3. Then in FL it should appear when refreshing the Channels>Add one>More list, at the bottom of the list in "VST3 plugins". Please let me know if that's still not OK.

Hey Guys,

Many fixes done or on the way. I need beta testers to help me in testing the new versions on the various hosts/architectures before releases. If you’re interested in helping me with this, please do not hesitate to pm/email me. This will speed up the new releases, thanks ! I will add you in a kind of newsletter so your email with not be exposed.

Thanks,

Olivier.

i'm up for testing for EXT2 under winxp sp3 x32 :borg: pm sent!
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

It's a nice-looking synth with a great featureset.
Thank you for sharing it.

If i dare, i find just a bit unusual (but unusual doesn't mean bad) to have the filter section put at the bottom of the GUI, and so small (compared to the upper section, with a big "title" zone, bigger and a bit more "empty" than the filter section for instance).

sinkmusic wrote: If i dare, i find just a bit unusual (but unusual doesn't mean bad) to have the filter section put at the bottom of the GUI, and so small (compared to the upper section, with a big "title" zone, bigger and a bit more "empty" than the filter section for instance).
I understand but this is the best compromise I've found to fit everything, keep element alignments and try to have a decent workflow.

A new version that works for Reaper, FL, Sonar, EXT2, savi-host and probably new others is coming really soon ;)

roazhondsp wrote:A new version that works for Reaper, FL, Sonar, EXT2, savi-host and probably new others is coming really soon ;)
Now available :wink:

All the host compatibility issues I've been notified about are fixed.

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/roazhon-ds ... 0-86-25130

Yay! thanks a million for this :) :) :)
THIS IS MY MUSIC: http://spoti.fi/45P2xls :phones:

working great in xt2 here, also in savihost! woot! :party:

Hey Man, very thanks but perhaps this synth need some banks and some presets... Don't believe it? :wink:

I can confirm that now it loads and puts out sound properly in FL Studio (9) ;) Indeed, it needs a preset manager and presets ;) Good job so far ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

this is a custom gui i made for my own personal use, if Oliver wants to offer it as an alternate skin, i'll send it to him!

i think the buttons indicate being on or off better, anyway.... :P

An additional "main" entry point would be nice so it would load in Cantabile 1.2 without me needing to hex the binary. Thanks!

nice synth. great for learners. its finally working well in fl. thanks for the update... maybe you could add osc sync as a final titbit. its so easy to explore subtractive synthesis with this thanks to the mega kickass germanic layout - 100% geared to functionality, it's a shame that sync is missing. :) :tu:

layzer wrote:Image

this is a custom gui i made for my own personal use, if Oliver wants to offer it as an alternate skin, i'll send it to him!

i think the buttons indicate being on or off better, anyway.... :P
not to shabby.

Return to “Instruments”