I've some (small) news.
My workspace is working, i'm building the x64 VST3 without issues.
I'm in the progress of understanding the different inclusions, calling and global architecture of the programming.
I've corrected some bugs/features already :
- the FM amount formula wasn't correct and the max amount was 1 semitone too high, which usually implied untuned FM at max amount, tuned was around 92%. Now it's corrected and has 1 octave more of amplitude.
- Osc phase when above 180 degrees was interpreted always as 180 degrees.
- I tried different things with the modulation rate which was downsampled for efficiency/CPU. Now it's at audio rate, and cleaner when used with high rate LFO.
- LFO rate is higher now (5000 Hz, I tried higher, it doesn't seem's useful ...)
Still a lot of things to understand in the code, but I'm (slowly) progressing
In the meantime, if you encounter some bugs, send them please, because I'm on my personal found bug list.