One-Synth-Challenge 61: OBXD - Submissions, Chat, Voting and Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

2DaT wrote:I listened to all the tracks. Makes me proud of obxd! :)
I'd like to remind everybody by what very strange two messages all that wonderful story began:
2DaT wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
2DaT wrote:Hi everyone. I am amateur developer of vst plugins , so dont be negative :)
I decided to build new ob-x vst emulation, because i dislike sonicprojects' vst. It lacks high frequencies and filter is unnatural. So i build new synth with good oscillators and filters, but its very hungry compared to other vst.
For a newbie amateur this is a complete no go way to introduce yourself in the KVR forum ;)
Any advices? It was really bad,but only thing i need is live feedback. I cant do plugins only for myself. I need advices, tips, comments about sounds, gui , feature requestions. Maybe im wrong with such a presentation, its not a product, its indev pre-alpha version. I dont know where to write because dsp community isnt that big and this forum is the only place where i can get feedback.
The original text has disappeared, replaced by a new one, but it is now indeed a part of the History of the Music!

2DaT, you are humble, and you remain humble, but...

For a first try, this was a master stroke !
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

This has probably been asked before but couldn't find the answer anywhere - When doing a collab, do both of us have to vote or do we vote together as a team or how does that work?

:tu: :tu: :tu:

Thanks for the synth, Datsounds. I hope you do as well with your studies! You are very talented.

As are those who contributed to this OSC. Some very nice sound design and songs. Well done!
바보

Voted.

Yeah, really good sounding synth with a lot of different sounds to be had. For what it is, my only gripe is put a check in when no notes are sounding to drop CPU usage to 0. Other than that, one of the best free synths, by far. I pick it over some commercial ones now :)

2DaT wrote:
I listened to all the tracks. Makes me proud of obxd!

Thank you for sharing the synth! And it's nice to get feedback from a designer!

You should be. This OSC sure highlights its flexibility and sound quality. Nice work everyone!

i have voted. it is quite clear that obxd has a fat, sexy booty. all butter, baby.

Just want to say thanks for the synth. Was great fun programming the sounds, even though it ended up as another cheezy retro sounding track. But, hey, *someone* has to do it :)

Rob

VOTED :hyper:

V O T E D nice tracks :tu:

Voted :-)

Good luck to all :-)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Voted
Ricler

soundcloud.com/richard-clermont

voted

Return to “Instruments”