rgcAudio TWest Productions SFZ-X_0.3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there anybody out there who knows where i can find this plugin???

:help: :pray:

Thanks in advance...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I vaguely remember a few wrappers for SFZ from about 10 years ago. All this does is send MIDI CC events through to the SFZ VST itself from the UI. All the CCs are documented, so you could probably knock up something like this pretty easily.

Yes, I have but I think this is better because is all in one + EQ, AR etc etc...

@carrieres: the version you posted is the basic version from 2004, very basic but after all thanks the same...

Turello wrote:Yes, I have but I think this is better because is all in one + EQ, AR etc etc...
The EQ and AR are built into SFZ and controlled by CCs, I think?

Yes, are hide, but this seems so practice..! ;-)

they should made terry's version the standard version over at cakewalk.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

@murnau: it's so sad... Thanks Revenant!

pljones wrote:I vaguely remember a few wrappers for SFZ from about 10 years ago. All this does is send MIDI CC events through to the SFZ VST itself from the UI. All the CCs are documented, so you could probably knock up something like this pretty easily.
There's internal EQ that can be altered by CC?

Perhaps, I'm so curious... o.O

nineofkings wrote:
pljones wrote:I vaguely remember a few wrappers for SFZ from about 10 years ago. All this does is send MIDI CC events through to the SFZ VST itself from the UI. All the CCs are documented, so you could probably knock up something like this pretty easily.
There's internal EQ that can be altered by CC?
Yup: http://www.drealm.info/sfz/plj-sfz.xhtml#eq

Return to “Instruments”