IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

Actually, the OP says:
jacqueslacouth wrote:I guess it might be appropriate timing to ask if there are any further developments from IKM, such as ....say.....a release date? I am sure there are still a lot of KVR users waiting on news.
In which case, I think these little tidbits qualify as news. You might have a different interpretation of news.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

This is beyond the impOSCar2 situation, (which turned out great by the way!)...any news?

b15fliptop wrote:Actually, the OP says:
jacqueslacouth wrote:I guess it might be appropriate timing to ask if there are any further developments from IKM, such as ....say.....a release date? I am sure there are still a lot of KVR users waiting on news.
In which case, I think these little tidbits qualify as news. You might have a different interpretation of news.
Maybe, if you're intention is to hijack the thread under that emphasis, however, the qualifier to the statement is,

... it might be appropriate timing to ask if there are any further developments from IKM, such as ....say.....a release date?

It would be a minor point either way, except that Peter saw it as an open invitation to blast everything but a real release date.

And that in itself begs the question of why doesn't he just start an IKM thread for his purpose instead of jumping into another one to blast screenshots in. Honestly, these pictures prove little to nothing, especially now that others have shown how easy it is to add whatever they want to the jpg. Without sound, they mean nothing.

Yeah, can't wait for that vacation sound pictured.
Seriously Peter, start your own thread.
Now, back to the topic...
So, When is the release date?
:hihi:

gone
Last edited by jacqueslacouth on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So then there's no harm. Good, crisis over. More screenshots, for those that ARE interested, please.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

jacqueslacouth wrote:ask if there are any further developments from IKM, such as ....say.....a release date? I am sure there are still a lot of KVR users waiting on news.
And that is the real qualifier for the topic of this thread.
Then next comment by the OP goes to here:
jacqueslacouth wrote:Finally convinced myself to look at the IKM forum….they are now saying "midyear"……I'm betting that by then they will be telling us definitely before the end of the year…ah well, I was hoping for a cheap upgrade but in the recent Steinberg sale I picked up Halionsonic with all the other compatible instruments so I will consider myself moved on…ciao IKM, it was fun while it lasted.
So by that, appropriate for the topic is either a release date or Halionsonic or other alternatives to move on to?

:phones: :phones: :phones:
Nothing against IKM, they just need their own thread.

So, when is the release date?

For those who missed it:
Ben [KVR] wrote:Right, let's stop this before I ban everyone.

This is a new IK ST3 thread. Your opinions have been heard in previous ones. Please don't post the same old stuff in this one.

If you don't wish to discuss ST3 but just want to bang on about the same old negative crap let me know and I'll ban you.
Last edited by D.H. Miltz on Sun May 04, 2014 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed "that" to "who"
No longer a moderator.

Thank you.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

Here is a Dyno EP from SampleTank 3 with Opto Tremolo effect as one of the five available insert effects:
Release date will be around mid-year. Perhaps I should add this to each shot/video (I still have that video from the previous category queued up)

If we're going to keep doing this sound-by-sound drip feed, could we to least see some symphonic instruments? Those take a lot more love than fixed-level electronic instruments.

oh my post got purged with the rest of them. that pretty much confirms it. i'll save you the bother, cheerio!

gamecat666 wrote:oh my post got purged with the rest of them. that pretty much confirms it. i'll save you the bother, cheerio!
Me, too...well, okay, so be it :lol:

yevster wrote:If we're going to keep doing this sound-by-sound drip feed, could we to least see some symphonic instruments? Those take a lot more love than fixed-level electronic instruments.
Yes, those are coming.

jacqueslacouth wrote:...tasteless marketing bullshit. I completely agree that the screenshots being posted do not constitute any kind of news on the product...
THIS :clap:

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
yevster wrote:If we're going to keep doing this sound-by-sound drip feed, could we to least see some symphonic instruments? Those take a lot more love than fixed-level electronic instruments.
Yes, those are coming.
Coming? How about some mp3s of the instruments in flight?

Return to “Instruments”