IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

MIDICH1 wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
yevster wrote:If we're going to keep doing this sound-by-sound drip feed, could we to least see some symphonic instruments? Those take a lot more love than fixed-level electronic instruments.
Yes, those are coming.
Coming? How about some mp3s of the instruments in flight?
Yes, coming. They will be posted later (both screenshots of symphonic instruments and various sound demos). I did post a video to our YouTube channel yesterday though.

donato wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:...tasteless marketing bullshit. I completely agree that the screenshots being posted do not constitute any kind of news on the product...
THIS :clap:
Agreed. :tu:
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

MIDICH1 wrote:
yevster wrote:If we're going to keep doing this sound-by-sound drip feed, could we to least see some symphonic instruments? Those take a lot more love than fixed-level electronic instruments.
Yes, those are coming.
Coming? How about some mp3s of the instruments in flight?
Yes, coming. They will be posted later (both screenshots of symphonic instruments and various sound demos). I did post a video to our YouTube channel yesterday though.
But why oh why didn't you post a link to the video here?

It is on our YouTube channel - there was a lot of stuff going down here at the time, but I'm more than happy to remain active here :)

We did add this shot today... Take a look at this FM Electric Piano from the many available epianos in SampleTank 3 with the Chorus CE1 as one of the five available insert effects:

Here's a Vintage EP with Uni-V from AmpliTube as an insert effect:

Vintage EP Phase - 1.45MB memory. How many samples is it using?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

What samples? It's just an uncompressed JPG with some knobs on it. Enjoy!

I make music in my mind. I think those keys sound beautiful.
You need to limit that rez, bro.

The keys I have here (and all the other great instruments) sound great, so I'm glad your minds are in the right ballpark :) I've asked about more audio demos, I've also forwarded DarkStar's questions, and at this time the sounds available for you all to hear are in the videos in this playlist on our YouTube channel but I have asked about more audio demos like I said:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... g_LoFedQ9H

DarkStar wrote:Vintage EP Phase - 1.45MB memory. How many samples is it using?
from the information that was leaked by Musicians Friend... 6 GB of 30 GB i.e. 1/5... of the patches in ST3 are from the previous ST library... ST 2 samples foot print are very small... maybe this patch is from ST 2... with the lastest ikm effects...

:tu:

if anyone that owns t-racks can do a test for me/us... could you do the following and report back with your findings... take 16 audio tracks... and use eq, reverb, compression and maybe delay on all 16 audio tracks and report back the CPU usage... i know this is not a true test because how busy the midi data is does tax your CPU... but this test with the audio tracks will be an indication of the CPU usage...

For today's screenshot, take a look at this vintage Pianet running through the American Vintage T amp from AmpliTube:

not sure if this thread is the official IKM ST3 or Jacqueslacouth thread... it appears that most of the posts in this thread is for speculation(s) of ST 3... just wondering if ST3 will have a feature like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idNqjAvJceI

Here is another electric grand piano from SampleTank 3 with the Chorus CE1 effect added. This is a great epiano for dance, pop, and rock:

Return to “Instruments”