IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

gone
Last edited by jacqueslacouth on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nope, not waiting on any news at all actually :P

I was wondering what happened there...

They were so busy hyping and promoting ST3 and then nothing... silence :shrug:
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

It doesn't exist, when it does there will be a news item, that's about as good as it gets with Sampletank.
Duh

Easier to just not think about it and then maybe be positively surprised when it's out...

gone
Last edited by jacqueslacouth on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

They seem to have been busy promoting their last Group Buy and Sale.
I'm currently on my 17th day of no response from support.
And like the previous commentor, consider it to be fun while it lasted and time to move on from that which will not work on my 2-cpu-64b system. (Their 64b plugins, STank2 et al all still work good). So I have no faith that ST3 will work either (whenever it comes out.) And all my searches for Kontakt libraries are to directly replace what I use in ST2 now. Shame, I really like SampleTank, but it can only be as good as its support, which for me, has been marginal as of late.

It's like continuing a partnership with a dying friend, I just know one day, I'll have to bury it.

And I put my guess on 35 (the number of posts when the thread is locked).

Edit for simplicity: Information that can be considered official will be here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=7598

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Edit for simplicity: Information that can be considered official will be here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=7598
Thanks.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Edit for simplicity: Information that can be considered official will be here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=7598
The board requires you to be registered and logged in to view this forum.
You have to log in to view it?

What's with the veil of secrecy?
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

muLperi wrote:Easier to just not think about it and then maybe be positively surprised when it's out...
I expect to be positively underwhelmed, when it finally does come out.

$99 minimum upgrade (if that price is true) just to get a 64-bit engine for the IKM samples I already own? I'm just not interested in IKM's new samples (even if they are great); I'm already flooded with high-quality Kontakt instruments ;)

I just upgraded all of my SoundToys plugs to 64-bit...for FREE! That is what I expect from a company who supports their products; not forcing us to buy into new features and samples, just to use what we already have with a modern, 64-bit DAW :roll:

Meh...not impressed with the speculation on this at all :shrug:

blueman wrote:Meh...not impressed with the speculation on this at all :shrug:
Party pooper. Me --> :party: :roll: <-- You
You need to limit that rez, bro.

kbaccki wrote:
blueman wrote:Meh...not impressed with the speculation on this at all :shrug:
Party pooper. Me --> :party: :roll: <-- You
:lol: that's fair...ahhhh f*ck it :drunk:

:lol: :lol:

It seems that they want to censor all their feedback now, the same way that East West do by hosting their own forums. :shrug:

Return to “Instruments”