IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

neverenoughfunk wrote:could you post a tune or two showing how you used them...

thanks in advance!!!

:tu:
You can see and here all them here: And I guess that there will be probably in Sampletank 3 some of these instruments: Do you really believe that all these instruments have now disappeared? They have never been used as much as today!!! Even in modern music! Traditional... but also new age, chillout, lounge, Jazz, Fusion-Jazz, Prog-Rock, Metal-Prog... crowds of musicians play these instruments today!

Sorry... The music is not reduced to only Techno/Dance/Trance/Rap/Slam... All the other styles are still living, played in Europe and in USA as well as in the rest of the world, and they are doing very well, thank you!
Last edited by BlackWinny on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:25 am, edited 10 times in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

neverenoughfunk wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
neverenoughfunk wrote:i have to ask... as for the lastest ethnic instruments screenshots... how many use those type of instruments/sounds now in there production/music making... and if you have/do could you post a tune or two showing how you used them...

thanks in advance!!!

I do.

And I'm far to be the only one in the world...

COOL!!!

is there anyway i/we could hear some of those tunes using ethnic instruments...

p.s. what software do you use now for those types of patches?

Each time I can I play the real instruments, and sometimes after a long, long learning process (having travelled extensively around the world for thirty five years when I worked I have many traditional instruments of the world, not always in very good condition but they all are real, some have even needed a restoration, and they all work).

And when I can't or when I want to have one of them not in an audio track but in a MIDI track for the moment I use several VSTs like Modelonia, EMM Knagalis, TAO Series, several instruments from Kong Audio... or even so simply this excellent expansion for Sampletank 2.5.
Last edited by BlackWinny on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

BlackWinny wrote:Each time I can I play the real instruments, and sometimes after a long, long learning process (having travelled extensively around the world when I worked I have many traditional instruments of the world, not always in very good condition but they all are real, some have even needed a restoration, and they all work).
that "having traveled extensively around the world ..." has peeked my interest in hearing a tune or 2 of yours... is there anyway i could hear one of your compositions? anything? a throw away? anything? i am pretty sure you could throw a simple progression together... and share it... right? plus... you would be showing us the power of what you are currently using now verses what to look for in ST3...

neverenoughfunk wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:Each time I can I play the real instruments, and sometimes after a long, long learning process (having travelled extensively around the world when I worked I have many traditional instruments of the world, not always in very good condition but they all are real, some have even needed a restoration, and they all work).
that "having traveled extensively around the world ..." has peeked my interest in hearing a tune or 2 of yours... is there anyway i could hear one of your compositions? anything? a throw away? anything? i am pretty sure you could throw a simple progression together... and share it... right? plus... you would be showing us the power of what you are currently using now verses what to look for in ST3...

if music was a sarcasm talent... there would be a ton of neverenoughfunks walking around

BlackWinny wrote:
neverenoughfunk wrote:

if music was a sarcasm talent... there would be a ton of neverenoughfunks walking around

i take it... you have no music to show of you using ethnic instruments in your compositions/productions.... this after "having traveled extensively around the world..." :hihi:

Here is an Arabic Oud from SampleTank 3 recorded with picked round robin notes and Black 76 from T-RackS as an insert effect:

Here is a Chinese Ocarina from SampleTank 3 with some great MACRO controls fir quick and easy access to EQ and reverb. Http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum for more information:

Finally a proper ocarina. Link would totally use ST3.

It's called a Xun.

BlackWinny wrote:It's called a Xun.
:hihi: yep, regarding the picture it's a xun. ocarina have a fipple mouthpiece. i have an ocarina.
Last edited by murnau on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

BlackWinny wrote:It's called a Xun.
Don't question IK, if you know what's good for you. *cracks knuckles* :lol: :)

I appreciate that information and will relay it so it is known that the picture does not exactly match the descriptions. Thank you BlackWinny and murnau for the information and verification.

Keep questioning IK, though, as we are fueled by the ongoing conspiracy theories, anger, and any other forum byproducts of this questioning (plus a healthy dose of kitten tears and threads from shamefully-worn puppy sweaters - not to be confused with sweater puppies) so it is all helpful to our cause.

with the release of ST 3 rapidly approaching... we should be able to have a few laughs... right?

i find it is funny the fact that a year-end (2013) release was guaranteed in November 2013... now June 8, 2014... work still has to be done with the "pictures" matching the "patches"...

come on... that is funny!!!

i dont think that if peter would not post the pics it would change anything or in other words: they dont harm and better then nothing. if you don't like it keep away from this thread. ST3 release date was discussed enough in the past and it comes when it comes.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:i dont think that if peter would not post the pics it would change anything or in other words: they dont harm and better then nothing. if you don't like it keep away from this thread. ST3 release date was discussed enough in the past and it comes when it comes.
just poking a little fun at the situation... because the pictures not matching the patches may lead to pushing back the release date... some one now has to go through the pictures/patches and make sure they are correct (poking more fun)... i understand your feelings about "keeping way from this thread"... but how about... i keep coming to the thread but you do not read what i write... i think that would be fair... right?

Last edited by neverenoughfunk on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”