IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

Today we have the MIX page showing the view with instrument icons in SampleTank 3! It has been a while since the previous shot of the MIX page was shown, so it was about time... Check it out and we'll have another view of the MIX page (FX-centric) coming.

wondering how much CPU that multi uses...

:tu:

neverenoughfunk wrote:wondering how much CPU that multi uses...

:tu:
Only one CPU per instrument, don't worry!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Here is a classic string machine from SampleTank 3 with CSR Plate Reverb added an an effect:

I hope these sounds are made for quality but not many patches but medicore ones only which means i hope all notes sampled or at least sampled way where there is quickly founded places where sample changes. and i hope oproduct have one kind orchestral strings kind which is most easily available with Miroslav Philharmonik which i miss but i simply cannot work any 32bit in serious projects becouse my daw is way too unstable then...

Very nice shots!
Looking forward for some more details and demo sounds.
------------
...and that's all I have to say about it!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Here is a classic string machine from SampleTank 3 with CSR Plate Reverb added an an effect:
Sounds fantastic! :hihi:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bet "you know" what this "Juneau" string patch from SampleTank 3 is... You can see some more of the synth patches in the left pane and another showing from the Chorus CE1 as an insert:

You probably don't need many clues to figure out what this classic analog synth pad patch is. IT also has the great CSR Hall Reverb added:

These pictures are incredible!
Photoshop?

This thread makes me laugh. The snarky and passive aggressive criticisms are great.

LimboLoves wrote:This thread makes me laugh. The snarky and passive aggressive criticisms are great.

Anything more than that seems to lead to 'time-outs' or banning, or whatever it is called here. :wheee:

We're heading into 'mid-year,' btw.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Yes, we're heading into that time of year and the builds are coming fast and furious. Pretty soon I won't just be using a "digital flipbook" created with Photoshop here on my system! The knobs even turn, this level of software simulation of software is incredible! On a serious note, it really is great and thankfully moving along at a great pace with far fewer hiccups than in the past. I look forward to the day it is out.

I know there have been some questions about resource usage recently, we'll have a better idea soon but I don't want to err on either side of the fence there using even the most current build so hang tight on those questions.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Edit: I look forward to the year it is out.
Fixed.

bigjerome wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Edit: I look forward to the year it is out.
Fixed.
Wow, how clever. I have it, so I guess at this point 2014, 2015, whichever... Works for me :)

Return to “Instruments”