IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
BBFG# wrote:So will there be a way to demo it first to make sure it's compatible Peter?
Yes, there will be a demo. I just had to verify, and I've posted here for it to be in the master list of official info: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=7598
Thanks! It helps to know that.

Will Sonik synth 2 and the combi's work in sampletank 3?

D-Fusion wrote:Will Sonik synth 2 and the combi's work in sampletank 3?
Yes, combis from the Powered By SampleTank line will work and not only will they work but they will take advantage of the new SampleTank 3 feature set.

When do you will release it ? Waiting years now...

I hope I will get not again a nice answer like: soon or so. Give us users of Sample Tank 2.5 finally a clear statement when you will release. Please Peter ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

To paraphrase previous posts:
An internal memo specified Peter is not to know the answers to questions such as this.
He can't tell you what they won't tell him. This was done for his protection after the last series of go round in the forums.

And every time it comes up at KVR they will delay the announcement another week. I think I read that somewhere. :)

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Well, the 'moratorium' was a suggestion of 'at least until Musikmeese implying yet another chance to announce its real release, which has a lot to do with why theses threads get locked.
What if they just banned the reps every time they give another vague projection?
:wink:

Hi Peter, as already mentioned in this thread none of your links are viewable because your forum is for members only.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Ben H wrote:Hi Peter, as already mentioned in this thread none of your links are viewable because your forum is for members only.
Maybe you have to pay to upgrade in becoming a member of that forum. I'm guessing it was impossible for their webmasters to implement a message board for previous users without charging money. Something about the code being overly complex despite all other companies having free access. :D

D-Fusion wrote:Will Sonik synth 2 and the combi's work in sampletank 3?
Yes, combis from the Powered By SampleTank line will work and not only will they work but they will take advantage of the new SampleTank 3 feature set.
That is great :tu:
Looking forward to when it is ready :)

donato wrote:
Ben H wrote:Hi Peter, as already mentioned in this thread none of your links are viewable because your forum is for members only.
Maybe you have to pay to upgrade in becoming a member of that forum. I'm guessing it was impossible for their webmasters to implement a message board for previous users without charging money. Something about the code being overly complex despite all other companies having free access. :D
The login for our forum uses one's IK account directly. Anybody who has an IK account (including users of our multiple free software products) has access to all forums there. There are also quite a few available to browse without an IK account. Hope that helps explain. Thank you.

Update: I've moved the thread to a news subsection of the forum that should allow reading the thread without logging in with your IK user account. Please let me know if you encounter troubles. You would still need to log on using your IK account in order to post a reply, of course. Thanks.

I think it's fair to think when the question is "where are we up to?"
It's about what the current countdown number to release is...

IKM should just have their own thread, locked to everyone except them to make their spiels in.
And then let the other threads be.

Maybe KVR should have a set of rules specifically for reps that aren't developers or techs themselves?
:idea:

MillerSam wrote:When do you will release it ? Waiting years now...

I hope I will get not again a nice answer like: soon or so. Give us users of Sample Tank 2.5 finally a clear statement when you will release. Please Peter ;)
This is still in the same timeframe that is stated in our official thread which was reposted/reiterated on the first page of this thread here. Within mid-year is the timeframe.

Ah, I did not post the latest screenshot... A nice Les Paul, one variation of the sound that is, and another amp that is available as one of the 5 Insert FX you can see in the GUI:

MillerSam wrote:When do you will release it ? Waiting years now...

This is still in the same timeframe that is stated in our official thread which was reposted/reiterated on the first page of this thread here. Within mid-year is the timeframe.
Which is still vague at best and not really answer.

Return to “Instruments”