IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

Rajah wrote:Peter, how about a demo on the Kew Switching articulation functions? I am more interested in the Brass samples..
We have some audio demos of different instruments with keyswitching which it seems you have found, and graphically we have this:

cool KS gui! :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
RLSguitar wrote:
Burillo wrote:but they're still bundles, with discounted prices for XL/Miroslav licenses. no?
They are larger bundles, specifically eligible for this preorder pricing, and I already stated it has nothing to do with "discounted prices" of anything within the bundles.

rlsguitar - About making a case, state why you feel it is unfair I suppose. I have no idea, since it seems ineligible even from what you posted you may be right.
I don't expect anything to happen, but I did reply and state my case with support. Though your forum posts where vague about upgrade price qualification and the ST3 release announcement did lead me to believe that all ST2 XL licensees would qualify for the upgrade price. So in my case, not all ST2 XL licenses are equal...
Edit - Composer Trio included SampleTank L not XL so I don't know what happened in your situation but the bundle was supposed to contain L not XL.
Thanks Peter, you are correct, my bad... However, support has recognized I do have an XL license (I have several licenses of ST2 products from various sources) and is honoring the upgrade price for me. I'm a "happy camper" now. Thanks!
Robert Len Stallard
True to the music...

www.RLSguitar.com
KVR Seller/Buyer Feedback

murnau wrote:cool KS gui! :)
Indeed, but what is the difference between the 2 Dtche keys, the 2 Expressn keys and the 2 Staccato keys?

And, is it moveable? And, can it be displayed in the other views?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Ok I've missed a few pages so maybe this has been asked but are you going to to at least tell us a couple of days before the actual release so we can take advantage of the Pre-Order price or will it it just hit and then too bad the price jumps up ? :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Edited, see below...
Last edited by RLSguitar on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Len Stallard
True to the music...

www.RLSguitar.com

Teksonik wrote:Ok I've missed a few pages so maybe this has been asked but are you going to to at least tell us a couple of days before the actual release so we can take advantage of the Pre-Order price or will it it just hit and then too bad the price jumps up ? :?
Pre-Orders available now here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/sampletank3/

And here:
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ST3up
Robert Len Stallard
True to the music...

www.RLSguitar.com

Teksonik wrote:Ok I've missed a few pages so maybe this has been asked but are you going to to at least tell us a couple of days before the actual release so we can take advantage of the Pre-Order price or will it it just hit and then too bad the price jumps up ? :?
Yes we will.

Yes we will.
Thanks that's all I need to know........... :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Yes I know.........but I'd prefer to buy a couple of days before it's actually released.....you know in case it takes another five years......... :hihi:

I know that ST3 can load Multis ("Combis") from ST2, but will it also load Combis from Miroslav, SS2, SampleTron and SampleMoog?
(You can in ST2, so long as you first copy them into the ST2 Presets folder.. it would be nice, not to need to do so for ST3 ;) )
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

vic_france wrote:I know that ST3 can load Multis ("Combis") from ST2, but will it also load Combis from Miroslav, SS2, SampleTron and SampleMoog?
(You can in ST2, so long as you first copy them into the ST2 Presets folder.. it would be nice, not to need to do so for ST3 ;) )
Well if they load one they're going to load the other. It's all the same engine with a different sticker on top.

I've barely used my Sampletank products since I bought them (I think it was the microscopic GUI), but with 600 dollars already invested in IK products I made the only noble choice I could: I upgraded just so I could use the damn things. Hope I'm pleasantly surprised. Keeping an open mind for now. I hear the pianos are good.

audientronic wrote:I've barely used my Sampletank products since I bought them (I think it was the microscopic GUI), but with 600 dollars already invested in IK products I made the only noble choice I could: I upgraded just so I could use the damn things. Hope I'm pleasantly surprised. Keeping an open mind for now. I hear the pianos are good.
Really? I went the other way and decided not to waste another dime. Especially after this so-called "loyalty discount" never materialised.

I've been burned too many times to want to stick my hand in the fire again.
Last edited by Ben H on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Return to “Instruments”