IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

IK's fx plugins, with i7 and 16gb of RAM I throw them all over the place.

BERFAB wrote:
BBFG# wrote: I ask;
Will this 'import' be the same as in simply being able to copy the folders into it, (as you can do now from any of the other VI Folders from MSO; SS2; SMoog; STron to STank2) and simply 'Relist'? Or will it have its own method of achieving that?
C'mon, now. Is it really necessary to hit Peter with a drive-by like that? If you have a question, ask the question.

If Peter DOESN'T interact with this thread, he and IK get called out for being unresponsive. And when he does contribute, he's subjected to b.s. like this.
If you read pass the segue of my own break in 'moratorium', you will notice, I did ask.

soulata wrote:IK's fx plugins, with i7 and 16gb of RAM I throw them all over the place.
With my double Xeons and 52GB of RAM, the IK-Fx crash without opening.

BERFAB wrote:do you think you could stop being a wiseguy and plastering the word "BANNED" all over this thread?

it is a reminder for myself to watch what i write...

i hope you do not think i am trying to take your position as forum "wiseguy" (that is not the case here) or are you the forum "know-it-all"... i am a little confused which role you usually play... but anyhow... it is just a reminder to watch what i write... i.e. a mental note (written)!!!

:tu:

neverenoughfunk wrote:
BERFAB wrote:do you think you could stop being a wiseguy and plastering the word "BANNED" all over this thread?

it is a reminder for myself to watch what i write...

i hope you do not think i am trying to take your position as forum "wiseguy" (that is not the case here) or are you the forum "know-it-all"... i am a little confused which role you usually play... but anyhow... it is just a reminder to watch what i write... i.e. a mental note (written)!!!

:tu:
It's a good plan neverenoughfunk, and seems to be working for you to remain calm....however, perhaps consider erasing it before sending. Then no one is the wiser and thinks inaccurately of you.

Just a thought :tu:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

BBFG# wrote:
soulata wrote:IK's fx plugins, with i7 and 16gb of RAM I throw them all over the place.
With my double Xeons and 52GB of RAM, the IK-Fx crash without opening.
Really?

That's bad. I really do use them a lot without ever thinking of going over. And they've never crashed. Lucky I guess.

ST2.5 jBridged - well, that's another story. I don't ever use it anymore because it sometimes refuses to open in saved projects, crashes all over the place...

well, after Q2 (this year I hope) all that's going to change.

k

dsan@mail.com wrote: It's a good plan neverenoughfunk, and seems to be working for you to remain calm....however, perhaps consider erasing it before sending. Then no one is the wiser and thinks inaccurately of you.

Just a thought :tu:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
thanks for the advice... but sorry... i do not need/live for anyone's approval... i.e. do not care what one thinks of me... big deal... hopefully... you do not spend to much time worrying about what others think of you... it's a waste of time!!!

Happy Musiking to you too!!! :tu:

Well, ok, I understand your position. :tu:

Although, I find this a bit contradictory to "it is a reminder for myself to watch what i write... ".

This seems to be some level of concern. :shrug:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:

Moving on...
anyone know the answer to my question of how the old will 'import' into the new?

(STank2--->STank3)

dsan@mail.com wrote:Well, ok, I understand your position. :tu:

Although, I find this a bit contradictory to "it is a reminder for myself to watch what i write... ".

This seems to be some level of concern. :shrug:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
only level of concern is "the threat of being BANNED" and/or "being BANNED"!!!

therefore... when i post... that is my #1 and only concern... i only have about 360 posts in 10 years and not more than 2000 in a years time... when i post something it is it heart felt... i.e. direct to the point... so... for me... i am not just writting stuff to make me feel that i am a "know-it-all"... i speaking of "exactly" how i feel... i would be more concerned with individuals with more than 2000 posts in a years time...

again... Happy Musiking making to you!!! (actually i am in my studio as i type this trying to write a tune)...

neverenoughfunk wrote:Happy Musiking making to you!!! (actually i am in my studio as i type this trying to write a tune)...
Ha ha....I think you are the only one to ever get the meaning of that :D

Hope you go platinum. :tu:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:

dsan@mail.com wrote:Hope you go platinum. :tu:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
NO!!! i will leave going platinum to you!!!

i just looking for some decent output!!!

you sound "BIG" tyme though!!! :tu:

BBFG# wrote:Moving on...
anyone know the answer to my question of how the old will 'import' into the new?

(STank2--->STank3)
I answered you. There will be an import process (probably starts with the IMPORT button on the GUI and you will be guided from there). More details will come, of course, but really it will be documented too once the product is released.

BERFAB wrote: do you think you could stop being a wiseguy and plastering the word "BANNED" all over this thread?
Actually i think it is a good idea that once in a while the ban issue is reminded in this thread, otherwise it will degenerate fast into silliness, because like it or not, peter is posting nothing more than what could actually just be photoshopped images (It is doubtful, but right now trust is not high in terms of ST3 for good reason)
At some point somebody will take advantage of the lack of clear info/audio demos/release date/blah blah blah (Note IK reps are known for ignoring many many posts and only answering those that they are allowed/have info about), and take that as a sign to troll like there is no tomorrow.
Duh

bungle wrote:because like it or not, peter is posting nothing more than what could actually just be photoshopped images
yep, and that dude from videos was playing photoshopped images too.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Return to “Instruments”