IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

We didn't expect them all to be approved at once (edit - because you may not be aware that admin area items have only a limited amount of items approved and others queue so we naturally expected videos to work this way too), and I'd expect a digest option for their notifications would exist for situations where many were approved at one time. Sorry, we still don't control that and will try to upload things as efficiently as possible. Again, we don't control the approval or notifications but sharpen the pitchforks about it if you feel it appropriate at least we know you saw the notifications.
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Any questions about SampleTank 3? Hope those in the US are enjoying the holiday too.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
paterpeter wrote:Re Jordan Rudess: I, too, think that while he's technically brilliant, the demos are often just blasts of notes. Some more detailed, subtle demos would have been great.
yeah, the sounds must be left to breathe a little.
I do appreciate the suggestion and will relay it.

Just a quick off topic/on topic note that I may have found the reason for IKM 64 bit software not working on my system and am hopeful it is resolved so I can install STank3 without issue!
:wheee: :harp: :wheee: :violin: :band: :wheee: :band2:

BBFG# wrote:Just a quick off topic/on topic note that I may have found the reason for IKM 64 bit software not working on my system and am hopeful it is resolved so I can install STank3 without issue!
:wheee: :harp: :wheee:
Great news if that works so please let me know!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
BBFG# wrote:Just a quick off topic/on topic note that I may have found the reason for IKM 64 bit software not working on my system and am hopeful it is resolved so I can install STank3 without issue!
I PM'd you so you can pass it on to support.

BBFG# wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
I PM'd you so you can pass it on to support.
Thank you, I'll check it out.

I've pre-ordered but will be on holiday for the release.

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope you will make the download so that the ST3 app, and a small
'best of' soundset can be downloaded separately from the bulk of the content,
So that people without blazing 4G internet,
can begin using ST3, as the larger downloads proceed.
It might also be nice to have separate downloads for instrument types,
so someone fully stocked with drums, for example, could save those for last.

While keeping a 'whole enchilada' option, for those with fast connections!

Cheers

It's going to be ONE DL size. You'll have to wait 66.4 hours like everyone else!

glokraw wrote:I hope you will make the download so that the ST3 app, and a small
'best of' soundset can be downloaded separately from the bulk of the content,
So that people without blazing 4G internet,
can begin using ST3, as the larger downloads proceed.
It might also be nice to have separate downloads for instrument types,
so someone fully stocked with drums, for example, could save those for last.

While keeping a 'whole enchilada' option, for those with fast connections!

Cheers
The sound downloads will be split into smaller files like we currently do it. There will likely be a small set for the demo that you may want to tinker around with while you download the others if you so desire.

As far as Jordan Rudess examples go, this one seems a lot more tame and I don't think we've explored the electric pianos too terribly much beyond the screenshot and a couple of previous examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pubfWnDoTKY

hibidy wrote:It's going to be ONE DL size. You'll have to wait 66.4 hours like everyone else!
Are you jumping in on the pre-order, after all? Still undecided here, but nice to have a deadline (date) to give us more time to decide.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:As far as Jordan Rudess examples go, this one seems a lot more tame...
Is there any chance we can get some demonstration videos using the "Edit" page, maybe demonstrating some of the legacy applications in use (e.g. Sample Moog), and showing how the parameters and effects sound/work in action (actual use)? Sort of like a mini-tutorial?
Last edited by blueman on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Duplicate

Return to “Instruments”