IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
jethrobull wrote:My Birthday today and my missus has bought me the upgrade!! :hyper:
Happy birthday!!! I hope you enjoy your gift when it arrives :)
Thank you Peter :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

paulbreeze wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:VAT is not included in the prices on our shop, but you can see during the purchase process before finalizing the checkout.
Thanks. And is the VAT in Italy 22%?
I have a hard enough time keeping track of taxation here in the US so I believe so but you'll get the final figure in your cart.

Bummer the early adopter discount talk turned out to be rhetoric. Once again long time customers get treated the same as recent recipients of the firesales.
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

When will the demo version be ready?

I hate the idea of having to jump on the pre-order price and take the chance of whether it will work or not on my system (like A3/TRacks).

Just now realized the $99 "existing customer" price is pre-order pricing. I don't see what's so great about that. I'd rather wait until it's released and check out user feedback.

For $5 more using jam points, it's better than investing in vaporware.

gmontano wrote:Bummer the early adopter discount talk turned out to be rhetoric. Once again long time customers get treated the same as recent recipients of the firesales.
Answered you on GS, since there's no information about the bonus that will come with the intro pricing once released (details about pricing structure/timeline here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=4109 )
There will be a bonus for a set of longer-term customers coming but after preorder (around the max discount you'd be able to use with them), and the preorder pricing will be the best you can get regardless.

erm... the pricing was designed so that people "don't even have to use jampoints"? what are they for then, if not for purchasing stuff? i kinda feel bad for the early adopters. i'm one of those firesale sampletank users and it's a good deal for me, but the longtime loyal people are screwed over (or rather don't get ANY benefits for being longtime loyal customers - no special discount, can't use jampoints, nada).

will the upgrade be available through retailers like JRRShop?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote: will the upgrade be available through retailers like JRRShop?
Not during preorder. After that, dealers should carry SampleTank 3 as they carry SampleTank 2.5 but I don't have details about every specific dealer.

Still scheduled to be around 300 for new customers? Sounding great peter, and only 33 gb?! My hard drive is happy.

No possibility of using Gear Credits to buy the upgrade, eh?

Aw, damn.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

My goodness, I really do have GAS.
I listened to most of the demos about three pages ago, liked maybe two of them (clavinet and an soft ep) and yet saw that the pre-order will increase to introductory price then full price and went ahead and did my $99 upgrade.
sigh.
I need help!!!

:-)
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

Rajah wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:...in July. Details here http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=4109
Is that July 2014?
:D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol:
Make music :harp:

LimboLoves wrote:Still scheduled to be around 300 for new customers? Sounding great peter, and only 33 gb?! My hard drive is happy.
It will be both under and over that slightly depending on when purchased. :) From http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=4109
From now until its release, it can be purchased at these special pre-order prices*:

• Upgrade $99.99/€79.99
For all SampleTank 2 XL and Miroslav Philharmonik full users (including Total Studio and Total Workstation users)

• Crossgrade $149.99/€119.99
For all IK users of paid software, apps and hardware

• Regular version $249.99 /€199.99

Prices are valid until release. Special pre-order prices will change on release to the following introductory prices*:

• Upgrade $149.99/€119.99
• Crossgrade $199.99/€159.99
• Regular $299.99/€239.99

Boxed version will also be available after release.

Introductory prices will be valid for 2 months, the following will be the final prices*:

• Upgrade $199.99/€159.99
• Crossgrade $249.99/€199.99
• Regular $349.99/€279.99
*OK so not SUPER simple or at least it looks daunting pasted like that, but still a small set of SKUs to keep track of for pricing.

anxiousmofo wrote:No possibility of using Gear Credits to buy the upgrade, eh?

Aw, damn.
SampleTank 3 isn't specifically in the Custom Shop model at this time. There is that "cart" button though... But one cannot use Gear Credits for the upgrade, to actually answer your question.

Oh, I thought you may have left for the day Peter.

So how about to "actually answer" the question of "Will there be a demo before the upgrade special expires?"

It has been asked twice, once by BBFG#, in a bit different way.

His dilemma is what prompted me to ask in the first place. Last thing I want to do is go blindly in, pay any amount, not have it work and go through what he did.

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Return to “Instruments”