Eisenberg Einklang is a joke?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I haven't demo'ed it, but from that video and from reading around it looks like a cool concept, probably people come to it with wrong expectations.
Regarding price, some base it on the market, others on the effort, with some exceptions.
Vier got my ears pricked up.
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

UltraJv wrote:murnau, could you please change the title to be less offensive? Perhaps remove the is a joke reference? That way, the dev can see what people think in an unbiased way. The dev has replied in this thread and MAY take onboard comments. As it is, it will attract negative comments.
+1

A gesture of diplomacy that would be nice and rather appreciate, me thinks

:)

I installed the demo version, laughed and uninstalled it. What a hoax... If this is artificial intelligence I am very proud to be human.

Dear Eisenberg crew: please bury this one very deep and try something else. I'm sure you can do better than this.

Blue-eyed Blonde Ape wrote:I haven't demo'ed it, but from that video and from reading around it looks like a cool concept,
If you like the concept, go for the free Plex. Its way better, you can get good and useful sounds out of it, and it barely touches the cpu

Krakatau wrote:
UltraJv wrote:murnau, could you please change the title to be less offensive? Perhaps remove the is a joke reference? That way, the dev can see what people think in an unbiased way. The dev has replied in this thread and MAY take onboard comments. As it is, it will attract negative comments.
+1

A gesture of diplomacy that would be nice and rather appreciate, me thinks

:)
for the sake of fairness i change the "!" to a "?" - my opinion is still that this is a kind of bad joke. sorry that i can't say something else.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

All the available info about this vsti is still not enough for me to start downloading the demo.
Maybe I know too much freeware/not freeware and the current synth has no *new* *unique* feature for me. Speaking about morphing which is the "core" feature of EINKLANG, there are several cool instruments already:

Camel Audio introduced Chameleon Years!!! ago, and that time it was a unique feature to morph between 4 sounds with a morph square. You could store the morph path right inside the preset.
Later Camel Audio made Alchemy, their flagship product, and merged not only Chameleon into the new product, but their crazy effect moduls: Camelphat and Camelspace. WIth all these features, ALCHEMY is a killer combination.

Another example - still many years ago White Noise Audio released ZeroVector, that super cool va vsti, that also includes a morph triangle and let the user record the movement inside the triangle.

Another example: approx. 3 years ago Wolfgang Palm made Plex2 freeware available. It's a vsti that allows kinda morphing...

Last example: BLUE 2 from Rob Papen. It's a "monster synth", many synthesis available, but has a super cool XY-pad, that can be used to morph many parameters in many ways...

In a nutshell: Einkland can't grab my attention, so I won't demo it. The 39 price is still too much for me, because for this amount of money, you almost can buy a Korg M1, which is a monster!

lol @ Krakatau's post rampage on page 2. :D

chk071 wrote:lol @ Krakatau's post rampage on page 2. :D

What was he sayin' chk071?

My page is just showin a bunch of head slaps.

Like this :dog:

All the text in the post have been blocked here.

:help:

Happy Musiking!
dsan

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

don't pay attention, i've made a lot of double posts because my wife was talking to me while i was typing

just tried then to mime a kind of "back in the future" feedback loop !!!

I was joking Krakatau....Like chk071 I thought all the head slapping was funny too :hihi:

Actually, that is funny too.....the wife talking at you while you are hard at work trying to make a post!

Can you imagine :hihi:

I don't have a wife but my better half is doin the same to me right now. :hihi:

Ever hear of selective hearing.....oh wait a minute.....HUH? Yeah, yeah.....Ok.....be there in a minute.....

Now, where was I? Oh...yeah.... :dog:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that we have released version 1.2 as a free update.

It includes these features:
• Preset browser together with easy preset management
• Monophonic play mode
• Louder engine with a level meter for visual feedback and a master volume slider
• Minor usability reworks and bugfixes

Feel free to download the new version here:
eisenberg-audio.de/download

We have also added some demo tracks to give an overview of the potential of the different tone packs:
eisenberg-audio.de/einklang/tonepacks

I whish everyone a happy football summer.

Best
Gunnar
We do the Math - You do the Music!

Glad I read this post - was about to install - the installer seemed flaky - thanks guys! :band2:
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

It seems that joke is getting slightly better and better with the time !

...as said in a common western-african language "Doni-doni" !

I already opened a topic in the past when i demoed it and tested the light Version. This thing is sadly not up to date with the time and pricewise u cannot want such a price for this sound even if thr concrpt is nice..... sorry
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

OUCH!!

I saw that the dollar and Euro prices are the same. That's ludicrous!! :x

Bad and lazy pricing policy!

So the people in the Eurozone are paying relatively more for it than people elsewhere. . :uhuhuh:

(Should be permitted to pay in dollars too!)

Return to “Instruments”