Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik 8008

Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!
Windows and MAC 32 and 64 bits VST / AU compatible plugin.

We have also released a complete Demonstration version with over 140 presets and no audio restrictions or time limitations (no preset saving).

Visit the product page for complete details:

http://www.wusik.com/ww/products/wusik-4000

The FULL version comes with several set of sounds from Wusik Station, but the download is optional if you are already a Wusik Station user.

Wusik Members and users who Pre-Ordered Wusik 4000 should use the Download URL they received before, or request a new one via our support area.

We have also released a new Bundle Deal which includes Wusik 4000:

http://www.wusik.com/ww/purchase

For videos about Wusik 4000, visit our new YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMHD0en ... usg/videos

Cheers, The Wusik Team

Cool, will it play Wusikstation presets now then?

It loads up SFZ and WusikSND files without problems. Presets is another world, so right now it won't, sorry.

Congratulations! Time for a Capirinha! :love:

Tricky-Loops wrote:Congratulations! Time for a Capirinha! :love:

It's "Caipirinha" :wink: (means "little caipira" where "caipira" - a typical brazilian word, BTW - originally meant mestizos, children of the colonial master and his female slaves).
Last edited by fmr on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:It's "Caipirinha" :wink:
:hihi:

fmr wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:Congratulations! Time for a Capirinha! :love:
It's "Caipirinha" :wink: (means "little caipira" where "caipira" - a typical brazilian word, BTW - originally meant mestizos, children of the colonial master and his female slaves).
I thought there could be an "i" while writing but then I didn't look into it any further. Anyway, even without "i" it tastes good... :P

YAY...congrats.

now...boo for me. i have wusik station and wusik 4000 installed in the same directory, im getting "missing file" and "no sound loaded" when trying to load any of the wavesequenced patches.

what did i do wrong?
ImageImageImage

Be sure that a shortcut named Wusikstation DATA exists in the same place the Wusik 4000 *.dll files are. That should resolve that problem.

Ah, of course, the "Wusikstation Data.lnk" file (shortcut in Windows) should point to the Wusik Station Data files, where you will see the folders: SoundSets, Presets, Skins, ... and if you renamed or moved some folders around, it won't find it like Wusik Station does, maybe for another future update. ;-)

thanks. i had it set up that way already. just tried to redo it...still cant see the files.
ImageImageImage

are the missing files located in the wseq folder? because the only thing i have in that folder is a file blank.seq
ImageImageImage

Ok, I need to check a few things. Do you mind emailing me or PM me some screenshots of how it looks the folder where Wusik 4000*.dll is located at? Also, what it looks like when you double click the Wusikstation Data shortcut?

WilliamK wrote:Ok, I need to check a few things. Do you mind emailing me or PM me some screenshots of how it looks the folder where Wusik 4000*.dll is located at? Also, what it looks like when you double click the Wusikstation Data shortcut?
pm sent
ImageImageImage

Congratulations William. :tu: You hard work is commendable. I wish you good luck and lots of success.
I thought there could be an "i" while writing but then I didn't look into it any further. Anyway, even without "i" it tastes good...
I am sure nobody will be able to spell it correctly after having two or three or may be more.. so spelling is irrelevant.. lets partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :party:
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Return to “Instruments”