Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik 8008

satYatunes wrote:
I thought there could be an "i" while writing but then I didn't look into it any further. Anyway, even without "i" it tastes good...
I am sure nobody will be able to spell it correctly after having two or three or may be more.. so spelling is irrelevant.. lets partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :party:
I hope William organizes a release party at the Cocabanana beach in Rio di Genero and every Wusik 4000 module is served by a different nice Brasileiro garota! :party:

Tricky-Loops wrote:
satYatunes wrote:
I thought there could be an "i" while writing but then I didn't look into it any further. Anyway, even without "i" it tastes good...
I am sure nobody will be able to spell it correctly after having two or three or may be more.. so spelling is irrelevant.. lets partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :party:
I hope William organizes a release party at the Cocabanana beach in Rio di Genero and every Wusik 4000 module is served by a different nice Brasileiro garota! :party:
Based on your spell, you already drink like half a dozen :hihi:
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
satYatunes wrote:
Based on your spell, you already drink like half a dozen :hihi:
Don't spoil the party, or I send you to the Amazon with a drunken Sertaneja band... :P

aMUSEd wrote:Cool, will it play Wusikstation presets now then?
It is possible to re-create Wusikstation presets... :D

I have started doing so with my 160 free presets for Wusik V7/V6.

:hug: :party:

dnekm wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Cool, will it play Wusikstation presets now then?
It is possible to re-create Wusikstation presets... :D

I have started doing so with my 160 free presets for Wusik V7/V6.
Yeah but what I really want is to be able to play banks like Mistral on my Mac

Hi, I am having trouble loading Wusiksounds. It just crashes. I tried with Cubase 7.5 and StudioOne 2.6.2 on Mac. Any help please?

A couple of things I've found:

-The ARP Basic module - if I hit the keys on my keyboard quickly it crashes the VST and the host.
- The M24 Filter LP Poly Cutoff goes down to 0 which causes an overload.

Apart from these small things its a fantastic VST William :party:

Ah, ok, I will check those things out tomorrow and fix this ASAP! :dog:

Just to let you guys know that next week I will be releasing the first update, so be sure to tell me all the things that are "bad" in the current release. (there shouldn't be many, as we did intensive tests) ;-)

Wusik 4000 Showcasing the following banks: HQ Pianos, Guitars, Orchestral Lite and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMlFP_uaJ68

Anyone else missing the Loops_Complete_Set waves from the Dnekm soundset?

Can't find them in the downloads, or in my Wusikstation V7 directories.

winds350 wrote:Anyone else missing the Loops_Complete_Set waves from the Dnekm soundset?
Can't find them in the downloads, or in my Wusikstation V7 directories.
Oops, sorry, I forgot to remove those two presets, as they are based on a 3rd party library, as seen below:

http://www.wusik.com/ww/products/new-so ... eteloopset

Is there going to be a straight upgrade offer to go from Wusik 7 to Wusik 4000? I haven't participated in the recent group buys or the current promotion because I already own most of the stuff that's bundled. Some of it I've already bought twice or more ('Eve') from previous group buys. I just want to add Wusik 4000 and any included sounds to my Wusik arsenal without re-buying the other stuff (Wusik 7, Eve, skins etc) again.

-e.B
-- Insert profound words here --

Return to “Instruments”