absolute softest and warmest synth in existence?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i now realize what kind of synth i want. what kind of synth makes the kind of sounds that would fit this criteria. i admit i have zebra but its just not as crystal/glass sounding as im looking for. can be any synth analog, digital, fm etc. etc. im looking for beyond beautiful. distortion/noise is not what i consider beautiful.

Diva is definitely capable of some of the smoothest analog style pads ever. Synthsquad can sound pretty warm too
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:Diva is definitely capable of some of the smoothest analog style pads ever. Synthsquad can sound pretty warm too

actually the free obxd is incredibly warm and soft sounding but very limited.

Try SQ8L can do crystal glass and analogue warmth even better get the hardware.

softest, some patches in predator, warmest adventus or tforce alpha plus
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

moho wrote:Try SQ8L can do crystal glass and analogue warmth even better get the hardware.

im on x64 i swear the best synths, especially free are still x32 makes me want to load up x32 daw and some se/sm plugs. i certainly have a powerhouse pc now to run them. why is jeff holding his hand over his ass as well as the synthmaker guys. it fing sucks because it doesn't have to be that way if they would just get there shit together and release x64 versions.
Last edited by AstralExistence on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mysticvibes wrote:softest, some patches in predator, warmest adventus or tforce alpha plus

seriously? predator is warm?

Give Waldorf Largo a go. You can demo it for 30 days without limitations, only have to install the eLicenser software. Sounds soft and warm to my ears, at least for the VA part. :)

chk071 wrote:Give Waldorf Largo a go. You can demo it for 30 days without limitations, only have to install the eLicenser software. Sounds soft and warm to my ears, at least for the VA part. :)
ill do that.

Have you tried Uhe Tyrell N6? It can do pretty warm organic pad style sounds.

Largo surprisingly sounds warm even though it's a wavetable synth and it's also pretty CPU friendly.

I usually go to Alchemy first for those.

Your best bet is to get a hardware analog though if you want the ultimate in warmth and softness.

BBFG# wrote:I usually go to Alchemy first for those.
i don't take camel audio seriously anymore. they have had over two years to release v2.0 and they have not. what they have done is let people make tons of sounds for there product but alchemy hasn't been updated since november of 2012 however you look at it.

V0RT3X wrote:Your best bet is to get a hardware analog though if you want the ultimate in warmth and softness.
i thought about that. i don't know the first thing about hardware though. a nice analog tabletop would be awesome if i did.

chk071 wrote:Give Waldorf Largo a go. You can demo it for 30 days without limitations, only have to install the eLicenser software. Sounds soft and warm to my ears, at least for the VA part. :)

this is out now. no x64.

Return to “Instruments”