absolute softest and warmest synth in existence?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AstralExistence wrote: my favorite genre of music is industrial futurepop.
care to share a couple of examples?

vurt wrote:
Im definitly going to be amused if the videos are supposed to be examples. A Shriekback track from '85?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

vurt wrote:
sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6vuzfgp4MY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnDz47krCI

my best examples.

thing is, while my favorite music, it not what i want to make. been there done that. wrote that kind of music for years. and want nothing to do with it now in terms of creating it.
Last edited by AstralExistence on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

whyterabbyt wrote:
vurt wrote:
Im definitly going to be amused if the videos are supposed to be examples. A Shriekback track from '85?

sorry! i know what i like i just don't know what what synth i want. what im saying is, i want to make music like this except with analog/soft sounds digital sounds.

http://magnatune.com/minibrowse/electro ... astle.html

THIS is what i want to make.

i think you could hear the pretty glassiness though in the shriekback song that i was referring too.

i see my next project with these soft sounds for pads, lead, fx, atmo, aggressive bass, and trance drums.
Last edited by AstralExistence on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.

chk071 wrote:Take TAL-U-NO-62, add TAL-Chorus-LX, and you're there. :D Or just buy an analogue synth, if you're so keen on "that" sound. But really, there's nothing in those vids, which you couldn't do 99% with any soft synth too. IMO.
Indeed, any decent will do. With such sounds you don't even need the latest 0df filters and bells and whistles....

Now these, contrary to the videos you posted before, sound pretty modern. I'd rather go for a decent softsynths with a lot of unison then... Sylenth, Massive, Dune, whatever.

chk071 wrote:
Now these, contrary to the videos you posted before, sound pretty modern. I'd rather go for a decent softsynths with a lot of unison then... Sylenth, Massive, Dune, whatever.
you know what. i think your right.

more examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNEoS0_PH1A&feature=kp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tORTgr0 ... C5xwbYSR0x

ok. ill be honest with you guys. no sense with this self denial anymore bullshit. the truth is, i love bands like chrom, incubite, etc etc but i dont know how to make the complex sounds that they use. and so, i said i like soft and warm analog sounds because there the easiest to program. and they are. for me anyway. i thought i would just go it the easy way but there not the sounds i really actually prefer.

i want that synth that has tons of powerful aggressive sound available for it that i can either buy, or get for free. phew! there i said it. enough of this facade bullshit! the truth is out. man that was not easy to admit. but know you know. if you think im a moron for this, then so be it, but at least i came clean now. and you know all of us producers are in some kind of denial and its the ones that can be honest with themselves that will be the most successful.
Last edited by AstralExistence on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

how about not making fun of me when im down but actually helping me out. do you think it was easy to admit that? i assure you making myself look like a fool wasn't fun.

AstralExistence wrote:how about not making fun of me when im down but actually helping me out. do you think it was easy to admit that? i assure you making myself look like a fool wasn't fun.
yes it must have been awfully 'difficult' for you to keep backpedalling and moving goalposts in order to solicit pages and pages of advice you had no actual interest in. i really feel for ya, man.

whyterabbyt wrote:
AstralExistence wrote:how about not making fun of me when im down but actually helping me out. do you think it was easy to admit that? i assure you making myself look like a fool wasn't fun.
yes it must have been awfully 'difficult' for you to keep backpedalling and moving goalposts in order to solicit pages and pages of advice you had no actual interest in. i really feel for ya, man.
when did i ever say i had no interest in this thread. did i i ever say that??? i did not. you said that. i did have interest. but it was another user that made me realize what i thought i wanted i did not. my heart was completely in this thread but when i was asked my vurt to post examples, and i realized i was posting exactly the opposite of this thread that i had made a huge mistake while realizing why i had wanted warm, analog, simple to program synths. i did not create this thread to purposely deceive anybody it was just self realization.
Last edited by AstralExistence on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whyterabbyt wrote:
you constantly use that stupid term 'moving goalposts' that you think makes you sound more intelligent then everybody else. we all know what it means its not some complex word that you fire at somebody in a forum that gives you internet power to the level 9000. i said what i said. and it is true. how often are you honest with yourself hmm?

AstralExistence wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
you constantly use that stupid term 'moving goalposts' that you think makes you sound more intelligent then everybody else.
i dont think you're quite the guy to explain to me what I think.
we all know what it means its not some complex word that you fire at somebody in a forum that gives you internet power to the level 9000.
if we all know what it means, what's your actual problem with someone using it? resonate somewhat, does it?
i said what i said. and it is true.
course it is deary.
how often are you honest with yourself hmm?
well, its kinda inversely proportional to the number of times I demand folk do my homework for me finding 'the bestest thing absolutely ever' only to change my mind completely three days and 9 pages later thus causing the whole timewaste thing to start all over again.

whyterabbyt wrote:
AstralExistence wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
you constantly use that stupid term 'moving goalposts' that you think makes you sound more intelligent then everybody else.
i dont think you're quite the guy to explain to me what I think.
we all know what it means its not some complex word that you fire at somebody in a forum that gives you internet power to the level 9000.
if we all know what it means, what's your actual problem with someone using it? resonate somewhat, does it?
i said what i said. and it is true.
course it is deary.
how often are you honest with yourself hmm?
well, its kinda inversely proportional to the number of times I demand folk do my homework for me finding 'the bestest thing absolutely ever' only to change my mind completely three days and 9 pages later thus causing the whole timewaste thing to start all over again.
oh hell no. were not doing this. we all know how this goes. you are very predictable. this is whats going to happen if we continue this. ill reply back, you will reply back and you will go through my posts like a squirrel picking nuts trying to find your favorites. then you will spit them back at me and ill reply, rinse and repeat. no thanks. you said what you said, i said what i said. that's all.

Return to “Instruments”