One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
polyIblit

DoctorBob has ...

**** VOTED ****

satYatunes wrote: terebellum - Rose Mosaic Virus (PolyIblit) - Nice ambient track, loved the intro. Bell sound is really nice and there is lot of variations in it. Background string sounds and progression is really nice. This part of review you may not like but the bell sound throughout the track kind of put me off. Sometimes using the same notes but different sound in another section makes a track more interesting. Mixing could have been better.
Hey thanks for taking the time to comment on all of the tracks. I agree I definitely need to work on improving the mixing side. Point taken re the repetition of sounds.
Cheers.

I have voted!

I voted!

WOW! This contest was tough to vote. Lots of high scores all around! Great job, everyone! It is a privilege to be in this contest with all of you!

I have voted!

V'ger wrote:Nice with the track reviews 8)
+1! Thanks, satYatune! :)

Cheers, Björn

Voted !

satYatune - great comments! Thank you very much.
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Thanks satYatune for the comments. Glad you enjoyed the little ditty!

Rob

voted

"Orboscope - Skypiercer - Polyiblit - A well structured song with nice melody and all usual ingredients that a Trance track can possibly have. Full of energy and dance-able, very club worthy. IMO the track could have used some more low-end to complement the energy exudes by the all high-frequency materials. Overall an enjoyable track."

Thanks satYatune. Its really cool to get a some more indepht review. Your probably right. It really could have used some more bass. I actually was struggling with the decission to having added to much high frequencies in the mix. Maybe ive overdone it a bit.

voted, sorry: no time to comment your songs! thanks very much for your fantastic comment!

Voted.

A lot of enjoyable and varied tracks, which made voting hard that's for sure.

Voted!

A lot of great tracks this month :)
Did not have time to enter this month, but very much enjoyed listening to all the entries, well done to all :clap: :clap: :clap:

satYatunes wrote:Kraftraum - Rotation 20 (Rosetta, ready to go) - It's better than Kraftwerk. Main melody line is awesome.
Wow, thx a lot for this comment ... a great compliment for me :)
satYatunes wrote: ...
Overall experience:
Well done everyone. Good variety as usual. There are some really good tracks out there with pretty good feel, structure, melody, chords but many of those seriously lacks in mixing dept. A careful mixing would have taken those tracks higher.
:tu: It's for me the hardest work todo a mix that sounds clear and great on TV, Car, PC and Notebook ... and it's the longest way to learn ...

Have a great day
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

Voted!

What a nice synth: i play a little it in the past with his brother, iBlit. Haven't in this time no idea what todo with the synth ... and now his big brother is the synth for the OSC, nice, nice :)

And thx to everyone who participated: all tracks are great, very, very cool sounds you make in an interesting music way ... great!

Have a great comming week and greets from germany :)
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

Return to “Instruments”