One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
polyIblit

do_androids_dream wrote:About time this one showed up in the OSC! Might even get my s**t together and enter this time... Was always a fan of it's - dare I say - analog character.
I'm with you :D Might find some time to throw in a track myself as well (building the controller template for PolyIblit was on my list anyway ;)).
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Chris-S wrote:Hmm, and using portamento as trigger for the envelopes, what does this mean?
I think it means retrigger while using portamento. We have something like that in Ragnarök as well; when playing legato new notes will retrigger the envelopes. Does nice things combined with portamento.
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Sonnydeluxe wrote:veeery nice.

are there any ways to customize the skin?
You can use an resource editor like http://www.restuner.com/download.htm
open the dll and then look under Bitmap folder it shows you there is one called 100 this is the background, you can edit and replace it, I was going to add some label, although I can remember now I read the info stuff I posted, although not sure I have the time to do anything this month.

I'm using 64 Win7 and 32 OSX so I'll be out this month. Gives me time to write 'actual' music using any synth I want ;)
Good luck everyone!

V'ger wrote:A new prize to the pool for OSC 62, thanks Cactoos! :tu:

Member donation : 1 Renoise license

:love: ,Yesss!!!! I want it!!!!!!!.

But I'm not sure If will have enough time this month for an OSC :cry: , why?!!, right this month I have soo many things to do :( ...

I find it difficult to read the notches in the knobs.
If someone goes into the dll and replaces images, please consider replacing the knobs :) And sharing :)

In case someone is wondering about the possibilities of two filters, this synth secrets article is spot on:
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/mar01/a ... nthsec.asp

It appears this synth has free running oscillators which always creates problems for kicks. Is it against the rules to bounce a kick as audio and copy and paste it throughout the track?
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

do_androids_dream wrote:Is it against the rules to bounce a kick as audio and copy and paste it throughout the track?
Yes, it is.

Found a problem: :help:
Polyblit does not react to my sustain pedal.
Do you have the same situation, or is there any solution?

Thnx
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Ah, a sustain pedal. You're a real musician! That explains a lot. Alas, it looks like you'll have to remap sustain from midi CC 64 to one of CC 16-19. If your DAW can't do it, try midi yoke.

InsertPiz' midiConverter3 is a VST that's good at converting midi stuff

PolyIblit is a classic! I used it a lot before I built my own synths :oops: ...
For example the song "Romantique" makes heavy use of it (and of Andreas' great ersdrums).

Cheers, Björn

Thank you for your quick response. I will try it.
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Return to “Instruments”