omnisphere! criky damn this synth is just no words awesome.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Omnisphere 1

it took about 3 hours to install but think it was shorter (not sure how long it really took cause i kept coming back to check on the progress and change disk) i played one note the first bassy arp patch and knew right away that this is the best synth i ever heard in my life since 2003 when i first started writing music. as i went through the patches, i could feel my heart beating faster and i could hardly talk you could hear the excitement in my voice.

i asked my moms opinion of the sound quality and she said, "wow! its so clean and flawless. i never heard anything like that before" omnisphere is simply incredible. the patch library is just perfect. the only time i ever heard such pristine quality was when i bought a yamaha cs2x my first and only hardware synth which i only kept for 3 days before returning to software. poor example, buts its all i could come up with. every patch is flawless and done by a professional. i could go on for another 4 paragraphs but i wont. ill simply say if you don't own this synth, and have invested tons in other vstis your just wasting your money. and if you think different, if you think your huge vsti collection can hold a candle to omnisphere well then you never used/owned this synth.

I played one chord from omnisphere and my girlfriend took off all of her clothes and slapped me across the face really hard. I fell out of my chair, asking angrily, "What the f**k was that for?"

She responded, breathing heavily like a crazy person, "That synthesizer makes me so damn hot, we need to have sex right now!" and then she attacked me. I woke up the next day paralyzed from the waist down. I turned to the right, and my girlfriend was making out with my computer screen. Omnisphere was sitting right in the center of FL Studio. That bastard seduced my girl :(

I can't believe the quality of this synth!

Congrats! You should have a lot of Omnisphere joy ahead of you.

It is one of my "go to" synths these days. The patch library is huge, but there is a lot of content that I won't ever use, just not to my taste, but there is plenty of very useful content for my needs. The interface is quite good and seems simple but there is a lot of sound manipulating potential. It is quite good on the CPU as well.

LimboLoves wrote:I played one chord from omnisphere and my girlfriend took off all of her clothes and slapped me across the face really hard. I fell out of my chair, asking angrily, "What the f**k was that for?"

She responded, breathing heavily like a crazy person, "That synthesizer makes me so damn hot, we need to have sex right now!" and then she attacked me. I woke up the next day paralyzed from the waist down. I turned to the right, and my girlfriend was making out with my computer screen. Omnisphere was sitting right in the center of FL Studio. That bastard seduced my girl :(

I can't believe the quality of this synth!
:hihi:
[Insert Signature Here]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh.

BBFG# wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh.
Indeed.

LimboLoves wrote:She responded, breathing heavily like a crazy person, "That synthesizer makes me so damn hot, we need to have sex right now!" and then she attacked me. I woke up the next day paralyzed from the waist down. I turned to the right, and my girlfriend was making out with my computer screen. Omnisphere was sitting right in the center of FL Studio. That bastard seduced my girl :(
LOL! No such luck for me, though my dog did bring the peanut butter...

Uncle E wrote:
LimboLoves wrote:She responded, breathing heavily like a crazy person, "That synthesizer makes me so damn hot, we need to have sex right now!" and then she attacked me. I woke up the next day paralyzed from the waist down. I turned to the right, and my girlfriend was making out with my computer screen. Omnisphere was sitting right in the center of FL Studio. That bastard seduced my girl :(
LOL! No such luck for me, though my dog did bring the peanut butter...
That's just sick!
:wink:

Well i am not a party pooper and of course Omnisphere is worth every penny and a lot more but to some of us most of the times can be worthless. To a Sound Designer is basically nothing. What i can hear in it i can basically recreate...(oh yes i know the burning Piano stuff)...i am not talking about it, we can probably recreate that too but my point is, anything that's in Omnisphere can be easily recreated. If you read on their own site what is Omnisphere you will know exactly what i am talking about...i can actually prove this.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

For the same price, you could of had Komplete. :dog:
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

BBFG# wrote:For the same price, you could of had Komplete. :dog:
Komplete no? That was my recommendation at any rate, but, for the OP, I think omnisphere has more value than it would for some of us.

BasariStudios wrote:Well i am not a party pooper and of course Omnisphere is worth every penny and a lot more but to some of us most of the times can be worthless. To a Sound Designer is basically nothing. What i can hear in it i can basically recreate...(oh yes i know the burning Piano stuff)...i am not talking about it, we can probably recreate that too but my point is, anything that's in Omnisphere can be easily recreated. If you read on their own site what is Omnisphere you will know exactly what i am talking about...i can actually prove this.
I have no understanding of what the point of this comment is.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

ghettosynth wrote: Komplete no? That was my recommendation at any rate, but, for the OP, I think omnisphere has more value than it would for some of us.
Definitely, knew that in the other thread before he 'decided' on it.
Last edited by BBFG# on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

BBFG# wrote:For the same price, you could of had Komplete. :dog:
Next time he'll phone you before he buys anything.

He probably could have had a different girlfriend, a different car, wear a different tie today, etc.

Then his life would be....different.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

This is the usual omnispeak that comes through in cycles around here. Nothing new or different.

Return to “Instruments”