Good Fri and Easter sales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urgh... just thinking about the hit I am inevitably about to take to my wallet again this year. :(
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

I just got Geist W/ a sample library for 50 dollars on MusiciansFriend. The only downfall is it comes in a dvd case with the serial number. (what a tragedy!)

Is this actually a thing? Good friday sales? Seems weird ...

Are all dev's secretly priests or am I missing something?

Does U-He do these sales? Really want to buy Diva but want it cheaper :)

Keith99 wrote:Does U-He do these sales? Really want to buy Diva but want it cheaper :)

Keith99 wrote:Does U-He do these sales? Really want to buy Diva but want it cheaper :)

@keith99

My recommendation to get them cheaper: KVR Market Place! :tu:

I am glad I caused a laugh, just wish I knew why :)

Keith99 wrote:I am glad I caused a laugh, just wish I knew why :)
Because U-He NEVER makes sales, and Urs has stated this quite often...

Keith99 wrote:I am glad I caused a laugh, just wish I knew why :)
Urs Heckmann & Co doesn't do sales ;)

There are so many sales now anyhow, it's starts with a Black Friday sales, then that gets extended, and then it gets to be a x-mas sales, and then after that extended, and then suddenly Easter comes around.

Numanoid wrote:There are so many sales now anyhow, it's starts with a Black Friday sales, then that gets extended, and then it gets to be a x-mas sales, and then after that extended, and then suddenly Easter comes around.
...and then...

SUMMER SALES! :party:

Ah OK fair enough. At least it means I can get it and not worry it is going to be on sale straight after

If you wait for a synth to go on sale, it could be a long wait. I missed out on Punch during xmas sale cuz i bought lush instead, so i'm waiting for that to go on sale again.

But are easter sales really that good? I can't believe of all "holidays" to have sales on, Easter is a big one.

LimboLoves wrote:I just got Geist W/ a sample library for 50 dollars on MusiciansFriend.
I wonder why there's not more fuzz about it. 50 dollars (36 euro) is really a steal for such an incredible drum package. I once bought it for 99 dollars which was already a nice price.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Timfonie wrote:
LimboLoves wrote:I just got Geist W/ a sample library for 50 dollars on MusiciansFriend.
I wonder why there's not more fuzz about it. 50 dollars (36 euro) is really a steal for such an incredible drum package. I once bought it for 99 dollars which was already a nice price.

I called in to check and make sure it was the full version, and it is WITH a library included. The girl said her manager said they were trying to get rid of the software because it was discontinued. I guess that might mean that Geist is getting replaced by something better.

Return to “Instruments”