What can Geist do what I can't do...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:Those living in Berlin, can't they go and knock on the door of either Nat Inst or u-he, and beg, borrow or "steal" freebies? :D
I'm living 650 km away from Berlin! :cry:

But I could try to visit Tone2 in Stephanskirchen which is only 120 km away! :wink:

pdxindy wrote: For the price you are looking at, it is worth it just for the piano roll and pattern creation!

And IMO, it is worth the full price for the sampling alone.
i have next to zero interest in the sequencing pattern creation, but the sampling and sound design possibilities are worth the asking price for me

Tricky-Loops wrote:But I could try to visit Tone2 in Stephanskirchen which is only 120 km away! :wink:
Ja, you only need to divert Pimpel to get access :D

nothing bad about thomann plz! replace the sentence with musicstore cologne. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Numanoid wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:But I could try to visit Tone2 in Stephanskirchen which is only 120 km away! :wink:
Ja, you only need to divert Pimpel to get access :D

But I'm afraid of all the watermarks everywhere ! :scared:

Is there anything crippled in this special buy or is this the full deal?

Full software. I spoke to manage at Musicians Friend so i'm 50% sure.

LimboLoves wrote:Full software. I spoke to manage at Musicians Friend so i'm 50% sure.
:lol: great..
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yeah, holy moly, that looks to be the full Geist.

Jump on this, it's amazing software - super CPU efficient and with a great workflow. I love how you can have different length patterns on each of the 8 engines.

LimboLoves wrote:Full software. I spoke to manage at Musicians Friend so i'm 50% sure.
:hihi: Thanks

So much for resale value with this plugin. The price is the cost of transferring the license.

UncleAge wrote:So much for resale value with this plugin. The price is the cost of transferring the license.
Personally, I am sorry to see it selling so cheap. It is excellent software

Anyone else think they are going to have geist 2 out soon? Sell this cheap now and get the update fees soon.
I believe every thread should devolve into character attacks and witch-burning. It really helps the discussion.

pdxindy wrote:
UncleAge wrote:So much for resale value with this plugin. The price is the cost of transferring the license.
Think of all the people who spend 250 dollars for that program.

LimboLoves wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
Think of all the people who spend 250 dollars for that program.
Think of all the people who wouldn't have bought it for 250 dollars! :P

Return to “Instruments”