What can Geist do what I can't do...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What I like about Geist, which I really can't do manually, is instantly listen to the same MIDI beat with dozens of completely different kits. It comes with all types of kit categories. My two favorites are the acoustic kits (i.e. jazz, soul, rock funk) and the "junk kits" (hammers, broken tile, springs, etc.).

All are mapped the same (or close) so that auditioning is a breeze. And if you want to break out your own beat samples instead, Geist will do that and map it accordingly. Easy.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

I bought it new for 169 euros....it is an awsome product I m still using it and I really hate this price dump policy ....
That kind of moves make me not gonna come back and buy products @ full price.
same with izotope I would like tI buy their creative bundle but I m sure they gonna dump the price a lot ....summer ? Black Friday ?

V0RT3X wrote:I'm unfortunately too broke to buy this right now otherwise I would be all over it.
How could you write the review if you didn't buy it?

Unfortunately I don't have 75 EUR for Geist + tax + shipping costs, for 38 EUR I might have bought it but I'm going through the poorest period of my life at the moment... :cry:

Tricky-Loops wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:I'm unfortunately too broke to buy this right now otherwise I would be all over it.
Good question...

UncleAge wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
Good question...
He owned it previously and had to sell it because he needed money.

bluedad wrote:
UncleAge wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
Good question...
Wow, been there, done that and that sucks...

Cheers & keep your head-up Tricky
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Tricky-Loops wrote:

Unfortunately I don't have 75 EUR for Geist + tax + shipping costs, for 38 EUR I might have bought it but I'm going through the poorest period of my life at the moment... :cry:
Been there, know that feeling. I just turned 26 and last Christmas was when I was finally able to start buying software. Eventually it will be hardware. It's a process man, hang in there.

Is there any way to have it as a downloadable product from Musician Friend or Amazon ?
Grrr !

sinkmusic wrote:Is there any way to have it as a downloadable product from Musician Friend or Amazon ?
Grrr !
Nope. Only JRR Shop has a downloadable Geist, as far as I read, the others sell DVD cases with serial numbers...

LimboLoves wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:

Been there, know that feeling. I just turned 26 and last Christmas was when I was finally able to start buying software. Eventually it will be hardware. It's a process man, hang in there.
I was more wealthy with 26 than now where I'm nearer to 40 than to 30... :cry:

But - how DReam said it - "Things can only get better!" :wink:

IIRC, fxspansion stuff is C/R, correct?

bluedad wrote:
UncleAge wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
Good question...
Yah it was a pretty crappy thing i had to do. Anyways thing will be getting better i am going to be getting some more work again and i think i'll be able to afford all of it again along with a few other things :)
:borg:

Sendy wrote:Geist is one of the few things I've bought and completely don't know what to do with.

I've opened it, looked around, couldn't get anywhere with it. I don't think I even got a sound out of it. I haven't checked the manual yet but should I need to, to make a test patch?! I guess I just really suck at Geist.
I had to lolz at this! :hihi:

pdxindy wrote: You can create patterns super fast (24 per engine) and just drag the pattern into a track, done.

Is part of the demo restriction not being able to do that? I'm really new.

Return to “Instruments”