Abstractor 1.0, Free Synthi

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everbody,
here is the final version from my synthi Abstractor. I take the feedback from the beta and made some adjustments.

Here are the features:
- Additiv Synthesis
- FM, AM
- XY-Pad
- Two step sequenzer
- Import single cycle wave-forms
- FTT Wavegenerator (include LFO)
- Analog like filter
- 110 Presets

I hope you enjoy it.

New Version 1.5 with fixed bugs

Download Version 1.5 Dll (VST-Host) (Dropbox)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by bchrisb on Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

OMG, looks awesome :) Congratz :)

Downloading as we speak, can't wait to give it a spin ;) Yay :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Thanks, looks beautifull indeed!

Thanks, works fine in FL Studio 11.1 :tu:

Working fine in FL Studio 9 as well ;) Pretty decent on CPU I might add ;) Overall sounds very nice, it has a...I don't know what to call it...clarity - I guess - in the sound and the presets are a bit more polished and usable ( I especially appreciate the generous ammount of SEQ - that's something most synths lack and I've fad up with PADS and the like, heh :P ). I thought I've trashed the beta version but it seems I do have it as well so I'm gonna load that one too and see exactly how different/or not they are :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

:tu:
Nice Vst, very nice indeed, crystal clear patches, great UI and good on the old CPU count too. Well made. :clap:

Looks great - thanks. Downloading :)
Fernando (FMR)

thanks for the update, downloading :)

It looks like an interesting synth, thank you !

It's very cool, and about half the cpu of the previous one. I've had some weirdness in Savihost, some presets are silent, such as preset 99, if you close and reload there it works, but going from 98 to 99 doesn't, nor 100 down to 99.

Not sure if that affects a real daw host.

Wait-now it works, did have sound dropouts a couple times, now not.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Awesome synth. The sound (or presets) has improved a lot, and as a 4OP FM alone it is a killer tool.

Questions:

- Is there any way to 'retrieve' a wave from an osc (opposite of send)? If I like a wave on a preset, I'd like to get it to a file, so I can use it on another preset. Or copy it to another osc.

- are you planning to develop it further? If so, suggestions:

- I'd love to be able to rotate through most common waves (square, saw, pulse) and maybe most recently used ones with a click or knob, not having to go into the tab. Similar to how LFO work.

- The fonts green on black for mod sources are virtually illegible on my system. Making them white, and bigger, would help (higher contrast). Maybe color code osc, env, lfo for a better overview. Right now this part of the synth puts me off.

- Having an undo button would do wonders. It's very easy to screw up a nice wave and not being able to recompose it.

- If at all possible, I'd do away with the tabs and make it an onel-page synth. that way when you change patches you get a killer overview. Gray out envs, oscs, and lfos that are not in use so they are not distracting.

I'll happily pay for a synth like that!

Thanks for the synth,looking forward to it................. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Norton bloodywell keeps removing the file. Now i can't even try it out. any suggestions? cos this looks like it could be really good...

Look nice :) and works fine in Cubase 6.5.5 64bit system :tu:
Very nice sounds too :) :phones:

Cheers
JKFlashico

Really enjoying this synth - very well put together and invites experimentation, imo.
I particularly like the x-y pad though I can't work out how and what it's modulating. I can see that mod1 or mod2 are selectable as destinations but where it goes after that isn't clear - to me anyway...
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Return to “Instruments”