Would you like 90's Rompler sound? or do you know Ravity?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ravity R Ravity S

Hi everyone.

Luxonix is going to re-release Ravity because has received many request from users.
Although only for old system user, anyway Ravity is coming soon.
Listen demo songs and try demo version. http://luxonix.com/ravity.html

just tried the demo and remembered what i didnt like about it....
it sounds nice but the output volume is considerably lower than most other vsti's
even with the vol knob maxed :shrug:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Turn up the volume on your mixer strip .............
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

What is the difference between Ravity and Purity? Does one include the other? Different ROM sounds? Different synth engine?
Fernando (FMR)

Skycha....does that mean that Yeap is back as programmer ? Will there ever be a 64 bit version of Ravity ? I'm still willing to work with the 64 bit beta of Purity. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

fmr wrote:What is the difference between Ravity and Purity? Does one include the other? Different ROM sounds? Different synth engine?
Purity is a much more advanced engine with sequencers, rhythm programmers, more layers, more samples etc.......

layzer wrote:just tried the demo and remembered what i didnt like about it....
it sounds nice but the output volume is considerably lower than most other vsti's
even with the vol knob maxed :shrug:
I have not tried it, but another user had the same issue with Purity. Have you turned down the amp velocity amount knob?

I have Purity, but rarely use it, mainly because of the user interface. I wish it had a better one like that of Ravity (judging from the screenshots).

Ravity should be a nice Bread & Butter synth

But the name "Ravity" ? This is not a synth for piercing leads and rump shaking drop bass, it's more like all round rompler isn't it ?

Teksonik wrote:Skycha....does that mean that Yeap is back as programmer ? Will there ever be a 64 bit version of Ravity ? I'm still willing to work with the 64 bit beta of Purity. :)
Hi Teksonik,
Long time no see. :)
No, we don't work him any more.
Many uesrs have wanted to purchase Ravity for years. Even though Ravity's version is older specifications. :(
We will work together with new developer someday.

Numanoid wrote:Ravity should be a nice Bread & Butter synth

But the name "Ravity" ? This is not a synth for piercing leads and rump shaking drop bass, it's more like all round rompler isn't it ?
:D Naming product is always difficult. :cry:

So, you don't have a new developer, yet. Does that mean you will simply sell that ancient stuff again without any changes? 8)

fluffy_little_something wrote:So, you don't have a new developer, yet. Does that mean you will simply sell that ancient stuff again without any changes? 8)
Except going 64 bit how much changes has M1, Wavestation or the legacy collection of Korg had over the last 10 years? ;)

If Ravity S could go on sale again for something like $20-30, I would consider buying it.

Numanoid wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:So, you don't have a new developer, yet. Does that mean you will simply sell that ancient stuff again without any changes? 8)
Except going 64 bit how much changes has M1, Wavestation or the legacy collection of Korg had over the last 10 years? ;)

If Ravity S could go on sale again for something like $20-30, I would consider buying it.
I would sell you my copy of Purity for that if transfers were allowed :hihi:

I am having an eye on this. Oldschool Bread and Butter Synths in the massive drownage of overprocessed synths are rare.

Now I only wish Yamaha would get their sh*t together and re-release their XG software synths in VST form, and in x64. Doesn't even have to have a GUI (I have the manuals for the XG-50). It only needs to be ported to modern days.

EDIT:
I'm a little bit confused right now...
You can download Ravity S, R and 16. Was Ravity sold as "bundle" back in the day? I don't think so.

So what I get from this info page, is that RAvity S is the "Synth", R is the "beats rompler" and 16 was a multi-channel version of S?

Somebody out there that can fill me in please?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:Now I only wish Yamaha would get their sh*t together and re-release their XG software synths in VST form, and in x64. Doesn't even have to have a GUI (I have the manuals for the XG-50). It only needs to be ported to modern days.
A MU80 can be picked up for 100 bucks or so from ebay, that's like the XG-50 in a box-o-sounds, that can be midied up to a computer

Return to “Instruments”