BigKick

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BigKick

awol9000 wrote:^Plugin Boutique is the same guys as Loopmasters. Don't worry they won't sell your email or spam you.
But why do they need a sign up then?

Good question. Probably to add you to their mailing list?

ok, so i wanted to try this plugin, created an account (which is what i find odd enough), downloaded the trial, opened it and the plugin tells me "trial expired, please buy the plugin", right in the first splitsecond...
i never had _any_ previous version on my machine, so obviously it´s not a leftover install or registry entry that could´ve come cross... hmmm...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

^^^ thats a shame - pity they didnt make demoing this product easier, theres definitely more room in the market for Kick plugins imo

I enjoyed the demo A LOT. It's very, very simple to create some nice kicks.
It surely is overpriced, but otherwise i really like it :)
no sig

loopdon wrote:I enjoyed the demo A LOT. It's very, very simple to create some nice kicks.
It surely is overpriced, but otherwise i really like it :)
if it really works, 50€ isn´t overpriced at all. it´s just that here the demo expired as soon as i installed it... so i can´t try it...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

brok landers wrote:ok, so i wanted to try this plugin, created an account (which is what i find odd enough), downloaded the trial, opened it and the plugin tells me "trial expired, please buy the plugin", right in the first splitsecond...
i never had _any_ previous version on my machine, so obviously it´s not a leftover install or registry entry that could´ve come cross... hmmm...
I've had that happen with numerous VST demos over the years.
[Insert Signature Here]

Hello - sorry for the delay, I've been buried in code. If you'd like an extension to the demo drop a note into support@credland.net and I'm sure we can arrange that.

Also, obviously, the demo shouldn't have expired on day one. I'll have a think about possible causes!

Jim.
Devious Machines

Basil Rush wrote:Hello - sorry for the delay, I've been buried in code. If you'd like an extension to the demo drop a note into support@credland.net and I'm sure we can arrange that.

Also, obviously, the demo shouldn't have expired on day one. I'll have a think about possible causes!

Jim.
great, will do. and yes, actually it expired as soon as i opened bicgkick the very first time right after installing it... :)
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

vertical rectangle Gui !?!

tried the demo , meh nothing special!
i prefer the Sonic academy one.
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Well...actually out of the lots of drum synths I've tried this one is the best so far... I was thinking about punchbox but I can't synth the same kick that I can here BUT having curve for the amp decay would be awesome. Yes, in kick 2 by the sonic academy you can do lots of different kick and weird sounding noises..but do I need it?i need something fast, punchy with the knobs, not playing with the dots. Don't you plan to release something like big kick 2?

I have some Drum plugins.
Kick2,Metrum,Punchbox,Maschine etc...
These are best sounds for me.
But Bigkick...
Bigkick with Expansions are good sounds.
But Bigkick GUI is really shit.
Please change Bigkick GUI to standard GUI like a Metrum or Kick2.
and I want more better Browser.
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

yawn......big, loud, kicks are so overused in modern music... how about a big triagle?
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

bought it During a crazy sale

still Hate the Gui

and the Patch Loading and saving is weird

there is 2 part to a Patch one is the sample and the other Is the Sine Osc

if i click Next ontop it only changes the sample Layer, the sine Stays the same

so if I wanna Browse i have to do a File>menu>browse/manage and now the Browser blacks out the knobs

Image Image

imgurl

so i cannot just load a sound tweak a knob then load the Next Preset.
i have to bring up the browser with File>browse Manage

Quality is great But when you're working u wanna go quick especially if you're not alone in front of the Computer Screen.
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Big Kick rules! Fast and easy to get really nice sounding kick's. The gui is not so bad I like how it takes up little to no space on screen.
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Return to “Instruments”