SquaredHeads Nora 1.4 - Phrase Arpeggiator + Harmonizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nora

thanks elassi,
you can even do this without recording the output in Reaper via an Action...
if the chord midi is on the Nora's track you can just apply action :
"Item: Apply track/take FX to items (MIDI output)"
and then second one :
"Take: Crop to active take in items"
just 2 mouse clicks :)

yellukhan wrote:thanks elassi,
you can even do this without recording the output in Reaper via an Action...
if the chord midi is on the Nora's track you can just apply action :
"Item: Apply track/take FX to items (MIDI output)"
and then second one :
"Take: Crop to active take in items"
just 2 mouse clicks :)
Wow, quite cool hint! :party:

Musical Gym wrote:Can you upload Reaper project or template with FLS as vsti inside? If too much trouble, I can figure it out.
Just open FLS as a VSTi... no need for a template. Or I don't understand your request.

Recording Nora's output has nothing to with the a.m. method. Just don't run it within FLS but inside Reaper.

elassi wrote:
Musical Gym wrote:Can you upload Reaper project or template with FLS as vsti inside? If too much trouble, I can figure it out.
Just open FLS as a VSTi... no need for a template. Or I don't understand your request.

Recording Nora's output has nothing to with the a.m. method. Just don't run it within FLS but inside Reaper.
ok, thanks

Yellukhan, thank you. Your presets will be included in Nora 1.0. I can see there is a bug at the end of your video. We will solve it aswell for 1.0. For your collaboration, you're invited to the closed Nora 2.0 betatesting, as soon we have it ready. PM or email me if you're interested.

About Mac version, we need to finish the basic c++ architecture first before be able to generate it.

I forgot it, two tips: if you right click the zoom button, it will fit automatically the phrase editor contents to screen. Also, you can right click the scroll bars to do a double scroll ;)

Hi, i was planning to report but i just forgot it, also i added an info to the video about this fix.
i just sent an email about 2.0 beta testing.
Thanks for good news and tips !

squaredheads wrote:I forgot it, two tips: if you right click the zoom button, it will fit automatically the phrase editor contents to screen. Also, you can right click the scroll bars to do a double scroll ;)
That's a very handy tip. Thumbs up here. Really enjoying Nora and have just completed my first tune incorporating it for some percussive pink noise effects using u-he Bazille. I'll be posting the mp3 online shortly.

Is intro price extended? If so, what is end date for it?

>>Price: 34€ (Introductory offer. It ends on May 27th). 49€ (Final price)

Our webmaster is going to change it today, I told him he must leave some hours before do the change, since in the end, not everyone have the same time hour.

AusDisciple, I'd love hear it :)

squaredheads wrote:Our webmaster is going to change it today, I told him he must leave some hours before do the change, since in the end, not everyone have the same time hour.
So when does the intro price end?

I cannot tell you exactly (I'm not with him today), but between 2 to 6 hours, it should end.

Hi,
is this is already in road map?
2x fast.. (or to me more important) : 1/2 ,1/4 slow..
as a pianoroll function ,kind a internal clock and independent from the presets?
this would really useful.

squaredheads wrote:I cannot tell you exactly (I'm not with him today), but between 2 to 6 hours, it should end.
So it ends today. Thanks, I guess I may buy at the higher price then later.

squaredheads wrote:AusDisciple, I'd love hear it :)
Here you go :)
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=412534

Return to “Instruments”