SquaredHeads Nora 1.4 - Phrase Arpeggiator + Harmonizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nora

Any collaboration will be welcome, I'm waiting your email :)

squaredheads wrote:Any collaboration will be welcome, I'm waiting your email :)
Awesome. :tu:
What is the deadline for submissions?

Version 1.0 is now out - with 120 new patterns.

firepile wrote:Version 1.0 is now out - with 120 new patterns.
First, I want to say that this plug is truly excellent. It's everything that Catanya should have been. I've been demoing Nora because of the instability of Catanya (even worse since v2), and I am really pleased with it. It's superior in every way. So...great job and I will be buying sooner or later, as this kind of tool is a must for what I do.

One thing I do still like about C is the massive preset collection which I often use as a quickstart to then customise as needed. I know it is time-consuming to create them, so is there a user generated library of presets available or some other option to rapidly expand beyond the included ones?

Yes, I will be creating my own over time, but would be great to have access to heaps for starters.
Rob

Mac version please...

What DHR53 said, please!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Cruciform: I'm happy you love Nora :) We're spending a good amount of our life's time to make a super creative plugin and we appreciate a lot when people notice how much effort we did in the small details.

The reason there aren't hundreds of presets is that we're fully focused on Nora development. Once we complete few basic objetives, we will dedicate more time to presets making. As I've said in the past, any of you can collaborate emailing us your presets.

About Mac version: How many of you would like to try an alpha OSX version? We're really working hard on it, but we have to rationalize our time in the multiple tasks we're doing at the momment. I hope I can have an alpha OSX version in a couple of months.

Could you share what's coming up this year for Nora? Also, Nora is GREAT! :)

squaredheads wrote:About Mac version: How many of you would like to try an alpha OSX version?… I hope I can have an alpha OSX version in a couple of months.
Can't speak for anyone else, but I certainly would volunteer to check out an alpha on OS 10.9.4 and 10.8.4.

Looking forward to it!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

squaredheads wrote:Cruciform: I'm happy you love Nora :) We're spending a good amount of our life's time to make a super creative plugin and we appreciate a lot when people notice how much effort we did in the small details.

The reason there aren't hundreds of presets is that we're fully focused on Nora development. Once we complete few basic objetives, we will dedicate more time to presets making. As I've said in the past, any of you can collaborate emailing us your presets.

About Mac version: How many of you would like to try an alpha OSX version? We're really working hard on it, but we have to rationalize our time in the multiple tasks we're doing at the momment. I hope I can have an alpha OSX version in a couple of months.
Can't you dedicate space on your website for user preset up/downloads... seems like these files are very minute in size... :tu:

Spitfire31 wrote:
squaredheads wrote:About Mac version: How many of you would like to try an alpha OSX version?… I hope I can have an alpha OSX version in a couple of months.
Can't speak for anyone else, but I certainly would volunteer to check out an alpha on OS 10.9.4 and 10.8.4.

Looking forward to it!

/Joachim
Another interested Mac user here... (there are lots of us!)

How to update to version 1.0 from .99 beta?
vespesian (sean)

You're in an amazing state - so stay there.

vespesian wrote:How to update to version 1.0 from .99 beta?
Go to Squaredheads.com, log in and go to 'personal data' (right upper corner). There's your download.

I'll be glad to test it... I'm on 10.8.5 quad core i7. 16 gigs of ram... I have Live, and Logic also MuLab.

Rajah wrote: Can't you dedicate space on your website for user preset up/downloads... seems like these files are very minute in size... :tu:
+1

Like for example u-he does.

http://www.u-he.com/PatchLib/zebra.html

Return to “Instruments”