SquaredHeads Nora 1.4 - Phrase Arpeggiator + Harmonizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nora

xx JPRacer xx wrote:Could you share what's coming up this year for Nora? Also, Nora is GREAT! :)
Nora isn't the CocaCola's secret formula, so, yes I can. Our focus in this year are between 2-3 additional creative tools, patterns, few improvements to the existing tool (arpeggiator), OSX version.

I'll ask to our web designer about uploading presets in the web. But as I told you before, we must rationalize our time and resources in what does really matters. If everyone is sendind presets to my email (juan@) and I cannot manage all of them, we will give more priority to presets sharing, you get the idea :)

About these people willing to try the MacOs alpha, I wrote down your nicks and I'll PM you as soon as I have it. :tu:

:D :tu:

Me too for a Mac alpha! OS X 10.6.8
cheers,
Scott

Version 1.4 is out, and it includes a new MIDI key mapper (Harmonizer) and nudge action (use your keyboard cursors to move notes and nodes). Free update for all our users. See more details and examples about how to use the new functions in our website.

Hello,

I can only find version 1.0 in my download section.

I got a link delivered to my mail address but that's also 1.0 (+license), not 1.4.

EDIT: I went to the buy section, clicked on gift and then I found the 1.4 version in my account. But that's a strange way of updating. :lol:

Login, and go to the buy section, like if you were to purchase Nora again, then purchase the upgrade (0€, no personal data need) and go again to your personal data section and you will see the button to request the download. I advice you uninstall 1.0 before installing 1.4

Ok, it worked. We were posting here in the same time. :)

Ops, you edited before I posted here :D. Indeed, it's not very intuitive, we will solve this as soon as possible

What the best way to uninstall? Just deleting the dll file?

Go to the plugin folder and run uninstall.exe. You can remove all files manually, since Nora doesn't write nothing outside that folder or in the Window's registry.

Thanks!!

Just downloaded and installed 1.4. Looking forward to giving this update a shot. NORA is a VERY nice tool. :tu:

Thanks, and more is comming :)

btw, in few days I'll create an important public poll/discussion for Nora development. I'll email all of you.

Is the demo the latest version that you just released?

Yes, it is.

Return to “Instruments”