SquaredHeads Nora 1.4 - Phrase Arpeggiator + Harmonizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nora

Slarti wrote:.Can you please provide a direct link to the download of the demo of Nora?
Hi, try these links:

https://www.squaredheads.com/pre_downlo ... ver=google
https://www.squaredheads.com/pre_downlo ... ver=dopbox

Hi,

I just try your demo, very funny and useful to me.
But I don't understand how the plugin choose the keys regarding for example 3 notes per octave.
Let say I play in a chord DO-MI-SOL and put it on the midi track of the nora instrument -> what will be the notes play for each of the three "nora piano roll notes" and why ?

By the way nice job, and yes you have to activate paypal ;-)

Please add Paypal and an OS X version, then you'll have another happy customer

squaredheads wrote:Winners: woodsdenis, carfian and Tricky-Loops. I'll PM you today. Thanks!
Whhhoooooaaaaa, I've won! :o :D

Big thanks! I hope you'll send me the PM soon...

Slarti wrote:.
I only do online purchases with PayPal! (the most secure)

You should consider extending the introductory price period until you have a FULL payment service!
+1

no PayPal no sale here either. USA has to convert to other currency and PayPal handles this for me. Plus it's secure and verified.

website does not work with Internet Explorer 10.0.5. links do not work. Worked in FireFox but not IE.

I think I will have to wait until after the initial sale of this product and payment method and some of the bugs are ironed out.

I'm on PC so no OSX version does not bother me much but it's a huge part of the market, I think you should put this on the priority list, but that's just my suggestion.

plugin looks promising and I will keep it on my radar.

delchambre wrote:Hi,

I just try your demo, very funny and useful to me.
But I don't understand how the plugin choose the keys regarding for example 3 notes per octave.
Let say I play in a chord DO-MI-SOL and put it on the midi track of the nora instrument -> what will be the notes play for each of the three "nora piano roll notes"
For each octave ("group"), the lowest note, middle note and highest note.

If you load the Classic=>UpDown preset, and send a C major chord to Nora, Nora will generate this note sequence: C E G E C

We're going to enable Paypal as soon as possible, we're currently working on it :)

About OSX: it isn't as easy as "Save as--> OSX", but after I finish what I'm doing with Nora, I'll do it.
firepile wrote:If you load the Classic=>UpDown preset, and send a C major chord to Nora, Nora will generate this note sequence: C E G E C
Yes, that would be the easiest way to understand Nora. Maybe we should do a proper tutorial video before we do the advanced ones.

squaredheads wrote:We're going to enable Paypal as soon as possible, we're currently working on it :)
And what about the introductory price period vis-a-vis your going to get PayPal??

And also will you look into making your website accessible for a wider range of browsers? re: previous comments?
squaredheads wrote: ... Maybe we should do a proper tutorial video before we do the advanced ones.
I hate the fact that everyone is only doing videos nowadays! I'm a little older and some people learn better of written texts than of videos . . . :(

Slarti wrote:And what about the introductory price period vis-a-vis your going to get PayPal??
Don't worry, we will extend it if we take too much into install Paypal.
Slarti wrote:And also will you look into making your website accessible for a wider range of browsers? re: previous comments?
I'll refer this to our webmaster.
Slarti wrote:I hate the fact that everyone is only doing videos nowadays! I'm a little older and some people learn better of written texts than of videos . . . :(
Well, there is aswell a fantastic manual that you can open with HELP->Contents menu. But I must do videos for people that like them, and written articles aswell.

Thank's for your replies firepile and squaredheads.

I think giving some screenshots and a little text explaining what becomes the notes/chords 'll be great, also "simply" display what's playing in realtime on vertical piano roll 'll give an immediate idea of what it does. IMHO.

It 'll be stupid to miss a success just because of a lack of documentation (I can translate in french ;)).

Wake me up when paypal payment is possible. :(

Mucking around with the demo now. When you can get this with paypal,I'll buy.Until then no sale.
Musicmaker: "I'm playing all the right notes, but not neccesarily in the right order" Eric Morecame : Comedy Bhoddisatva

where's the problem with paypal really? set your account and tell us where to send the money!!! :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Calm down, please, we're really working hard on it. It's not as easy as personal transfers, it must relate with our database.
delchambre wrote:I think giving some screenshots and a little text explaining what becomes the notes/chords 'll be great, also "simply" display what's playing in realtime on vertical piano roll 'll give an immediate idea of what it does. IMHO.
Very good suggestion. Thanks!

Now I go back to the work. Expect it soon! :tu:

Return to “Instruments”