Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nora

Hi Fernando.
you might find this useful for your purpose of use
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/melodo-by-comelody

Hi yellukhan.
Thanks a lot, melodo looks interesting, I will try and see how it is like inside audiomulch. I will try Nora too for sure, maybe make then work together could be interesting.

Fernando Carvalho wrote:Silly question: can NORA output midi by itself? I mean, do you need allways to play midi in order to make it sequence?

My question comes becouse I would love to paint or record the sequences and make them run in programs like audiomulch that lacks pianoroll.
Try the piano roll in IL MiniHost.

Thanks firepile. I'm aware of minihost but I haven't tryed it yet. Minihost inside audiomulch could be a powerful modular combo :).

Fernando, as soon as we release our pattern selector, we will unlock our PianoRoll that can be used without feed Nora with MIDI In

this looks very promising! :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

squaredheads wrote:Fernando, as soon as we release our pattern selector, we will unlock our PianoRoll that can be used without feed Nora with MIDI In
Nice!
:wink:

Nora released, Winners announced!

Enjoy!

just completed the order
its simple and fast
:tu:
thanks

Thanks for your support. Enjoy Nora, and if you may have any problem just contact us ;)

squaredheads wrote:Nora released, Winners announced!

Enjoy!
Nice. But no option to pay with PayPal?

Not yet, we'll have in a future.

squaredheads wrote:Not yet, we'll have in a future.
OK, had some issues with the cc verifcation, but it went through the 3rd time.

firepile wrote:
squaredheads wrote:Not yet, we'll have in a future.
OK, had some issues with the cc verifcation, but it went through the 3rd time.
No luck even after 3 times... Oh well, there is a demo until things get worked out..

Purchase system worked for me
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Instruments”