SynthMaster/Player/Player FREE Updated to v2.6.15: AAX support and many fixes/new features

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

We're glad to announce the latest update for SynthMaster, SynthMaster Player and SynthMaster Player FREE: v2.6.15

Since our last official release 2.6.9, we've fixed many remaining issues and added features that were requested by our users. One important feature request was AAX support, and here it is!

Along with AAX support, there are other goodies: More factory presets for Player/Player FREE, a new skin for Player and now Player skins are part of SynthMaster as well!

The entire changelogs are below:

New Fetures for SynthMaster:
1. Added AAX version of SynthMaster (32/64 bits on Win/Mac platforms)
2. SynthMaster Player skins are now included with SynthMaster as well
3. Added Midi Learn for XYPad controls
4. Added delete preset feature (by right clicking on a preset)
5. Added random waveform selection for oscillators (by right clicking on an osc waveform)
6. Added listbox scroll using mouse wheel
7. Added preset bank import feature
8. Updated SynthMaster User Manual
9. All SynthMaster installers are now digitally signed
10.Changed Unison implementation to better manage resources
11.Users can now set the default preset to be used when initializing a new instance's settings
12.Users can now search presets by typing in text inside preset search textbox
13.Users can now load a preset randomly selected from current filtered presets list

Fixes for SynthMaster:
1. SynthMaster AU doesnt respond to up/down keyboard events to change current preset
2. SynthMaster VST/AU doesnt normalize discrete parameter values between 0 and 1, causing incompatibilities with many host applications
3. Selecting a Player skin crashes SynthMaster
4. Updated factory presets that have missing easy parameters
5. Updated Ufuk Kevser factory presets that have missing samples
6. SynthMaster doesn't read samples under <My Documents>\SynthMaster\Samples folder
7. SynthMaster doesn't read waveforms under My Documents<\SynthMaster\Waveforms folder
8. SynthMaster doesn't remember the last folder presets were saved to.
9. Resetting settings of a section might crash SynthMaster
10. Pasting settings of a section from clipboard might crash SynthMaster
11.Loading settings of a section from a partial preset file might crash SynthMaster
12.Changing the value of skin dropdown using mouse wheel crashes SynthMaster
13.Changing the value of scale dropdown using mouse wheel crashes SynthMasterl crashes SynthMaster

New features for SynthMaster Player/Player FREE
1. Added AAX version of SynthMaster Player (32/64 bits on Win/Mac platforms)
2. Added SM-800X skin for SynthMaster Player
3. Added preset bank import feature
4. Added Midi Learn for XYPad controls
5. SynthMaster Player now contains 800 factory presets
6. SynthMaster Player FREE now contains 200 factory presets
7. Updated SynthMaster Player User Manual
8. All SynthMaster Player installers are now digitally signed

Fixes for SynthMaster Player/Player FREE:
1. "Preset" choice missing for global skin parameter
2. "Preset" choice missing for global scale parameter
3. "Preset Skin", "Polyphony", "Preset Quality", "Preset Scale", "Preset Buffer Size" parameters are not saved/loaded correctly
4. SynthMaster Player VST/AU doesnt normalize discrete parameter values between 0 and 1, causing incompatibilities with many host applications

Our registered users can download the latest updates at:

http://www.synthmaster.com/downloadupda ... er=kvrpost

Demo/Player FREE users can download the latest updates at:

http://www.synthmaster.com/downloads.aspx

Please note that we've implemented download queuing on our web server for registered user downloads, so make sure your registered email addresses can receive email from us! (the offline download links are sent to your registered email addresses)

ENJOY!

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Thx Bulent for the updates, tested for 30 minutes, works fine on Win 7 64Bit Cubase 7.5.20 64Bit :)

GREAT!!!
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks for the update. Will check it out later ...

Quick tip: if you have the full VST, i.e. not the player, don't try the player skins (sm-800x and developer something), because there's no way to change it back. You have to edit the config file to get back to one of the default skins.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

Too late! I was playing around with the skin and now I am stuck with the Player skin. Can someone tell me what config file needs to be edited? I am on OSX. Thanks

Never mind, I found it.

The file is Documents/SynthMaster/Config/SynthMasterConfig.txt

You have to change
Default Skin Name=SM-800X
to
Default Skin Name=Default Skin

Yeah, seems like an oversight. Also, there's a skin in there called AnalogMaster that doesn't show up in the skins list.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

I noticed the user manual is updated….how do you access the manual?

Um...no...you can change your skin back.

Just scroll through the second < > arrows on the player till you get to skins and change it to whatever you want. Working on...see below specs.

Jon

b15fliptop wrote:Quick tip: if you have the full VST, i.e. not the player, don't try the player skins (sm-800x and developer something), because there's no way to change it back. You have to edit the config file to get back to one of the default skins.
Excuse me? That's NOT correct. It's my bad I havent explained it clearly :

It's easy to go back to the SynthMaster skins: On the top header (of Player), click on the left/right arrows to change the current displayed parameter, until Global Skin is shown. Then, click on the skin name to select the new skin from the dropdown menu. Close/reopen the plugin window and you're back!
Works at KV331 Audio

jc_vt wrote:I noticed the user manual is updated….how do you access the manual?
It's under the installation folder of SynthMaster, but let me give you direct links from our web site:

http://www.synthmaster.com/synthmaster/ ... manual.pdf
http://www.synthmaster.com/synthmaster/ ... manual.pdf
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
b15fliptop wrote:Quick tip: if you have the full VST, i.e. not the player, don't try the player skins (sm-800x and developer something), because there's no way to change it back. You have to edit the config file to get back to one of the default skins.

It's easy to go back to the SynthMaster skins: On the top header (of Player), click on the left/right arrows to change the current displayed parameter, until Global Skin is shown. Then, click on the skin name to select the new skin from the dropdown menu. Close/reopen the plugin window and you're back!
My mistake! I didn't even realize that's what those arrows were for. My apologies!
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

b15fliptop wrote:
kv331 wrote:

My mistake! I didn't even realize that's what those arrows were for. My apologies!
No it's my apologies, I havent explained clearly how to change skins :)
Works at KV331 Audio

Just saw this now. Awesome!!

Return to “Instruments”