SynthMaster/Player/Player FREE Updated to v2.6.15: AAX support and many fixes/new features

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Keyboard down arrow still does not work with Studio One 2.6. :(

Also added all the presets and they totaled 600 - not 800 as advertised! :o

...and that's including a BigTone expansion pack. :roll:
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

This synth continues to amaze me. These guys continue to do a great job and it seems that they won't quit until the mythical perfection is achieved. Jeez, what a bunch of presets. Is this the record for presets?

Seems to work great now in Bitwig. :tu: :party: :clap:

Thanks!!!!

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

also works great in bitwig for me, cheers for the update

Thanks for the upgrade - why am I missing 200 presets? I know the earlier version had 600 presets. I just upgraded but did not get any extra presets. Any ideas? Are they suppose to be added automatically when I update to 2.6.15? Anyone?
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Integratron wrote: Also added all the presets and they totaled 600 - not 800 as advertised! :o

Just double checked. Shoot, I forgot to copy the new bank file to the correct place.

Just did that and restarted the server, really sory about that!

If you download the Player again, it has 800 factory presets now!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Just reinstalled and now it works fine!!! :wheee:

servolenkung wrote:Just reinstalled and now it works fine!!! :wheee:
I told you :hihi:
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Integratron wrote: Also added all the presets and they totaled 600 - not 800 as advertised! :o

Just double checked. Shoot, I forgot to copy the new bank file to the correct place.

Just did that and restarted the server, really sory about that!

If you download the Player again, it has 800 factory presets now!
Thank you kind sir! :D

SynthMaster is, without a doubt, the best VSTi value I've seen in many years! :D

Now if only I could surf presets with the keyboard arrow keys using Studio One, version 2.6! :cry:

It would be nice in the browser for the banks to show only for the authors you choose and not just the sounds of that author.

BTW, after installing the updated software, it gave me my first BSOD I've ever experienced on this computer. I had to uninstall everything, reboot and re-install. Seems to work as it did before now with current version showing. Still love the synth, hate most of the skins and find 60% of the sounds un-necessary for me. Would love to find a way to get that clutter out of it and give it a more personal streamline.
But it still gets its use.
:tu:
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

Integratron wrote:SynthMaster is, without a doubt, the best VSTi value I've seen in many years! :D

Now if only I could surf presets with the keyboard arrow keys using Studio One, version 2.6! :cry:
I think StudioOne has a different sort of handling Keyboard events. Don't loose hope, will debug further with Studio One. In the worst case, I'll work with those guys to fix the issue, I know the team in person :wink:
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Integratron wrote:SynthMaster is, without a doubt, the best VSTi value I've seen in many years! :D

I think StudioOne has a different sort of handling Keyboard events. Don't loose hope, will debug further with Studio One. In the worst case, I'll work with those guys to fix the issue, I know the team in person :wink:
Fabulous!! :D :D

Since I updated to 2.6.15., SynthMaster takes 9 seconds to load the first time on my PC. Loading time for subsequent instances is instantaneous, not measurable.

I remember that the prior version of Synthmaster loaded in about 2 seconds (for the first instance). How come the much worse startup time since the lastest update? What is causing this?

I changed the mine to a player skin, how do I change back to the normal skin?

Return to “Instruments”