OBXD - brushed metal Terminator, blueIce, Matrix and Pinky editions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

fluffy_little_something wrote::D Pink for women? Sexist stereotypes, I am waiting for my Hello Kitty version :D
Well true to stereotype, I've only gone and downloaded the pink one. I would have preferred lilac or mauve, but the pink is OK.
Hello Kitty would be just totally naff :!:

Thanks Layzer :tu:
The original GUI is still very nice tho'

I stand by my previous post - I would love to see an OBX-A Skin for this synth. :idea:

Hey guys, if you provide the res.cpp/res.h file or whatever juce file is required to build, I can generate 32bit/OSX 10.9 builds.

was hoping there would be a way to access presets from within the GUI. something like right-click > open preset
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

wetdentist wrote:was hoping there would be a way to access presets from within the GUI. something like right-click > open preset
Err yes, also seen this patch somewhere in a screenshot... Is there another fork of it available that I don't know?

That synth looks interesting. Can someone tell me if it works under Mavericks 64bit with Logic X?

PS: The links for the skins are not working
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Hanz Meyzer wrote:
wetdentist wrote:was hoping there would be a way to access presets from within the GUI. something like right-click > open preset
Err yes, also seen this patch somewhere in a screenshot... Is there another fork of it available that I don't know?
I'm pretty sure none of that was imported to GitHub; it was very experimental. I personally would like to see a 64-bit PC build of the October changes, which is far more interesting. There's plenty of workarounds for the patch management on the PC, but I understand that it remains a problem on OS X. Sadly, 2Dat's been noticeably absent from the scene... :shrug:

Maomoondog wrote:I stand by my previous post - I would love to see an OBX-A Skin for this synth. :idea:
and so it came to pass :oops:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

A nice OBX-a skin layzer. A beautiful creation :clap:

Hanz Meyzer wrote:Hey guys, if you provide the res.cpp/res.h file or whatever juce file is required to build, I can generate 32bit/OSX 10.9 builds.
Already asked, not answered. If you do get hold you might want to target 10.6, lest you suffer the wrath of "those people". :lol: Also, "universal" build while you're at it, if that has any value any more. I have a build here from Nov merged with latest Juce (at the time), 32/64 bit universal, targeting 10.5. I think the only thing I had to tweak slightly was PluginEditor and PluginProcessor.
You need to limit that rez, bro.

kbaccki wrote:Already asked, not answered. If you do get hold you might want to target 10.6, lest you suffer the wrath of "those people". :lol: Also, "universal" build while you're at it, if that has any value any more. I have a build here from Nov merged with latest Juce (at the time), 32/64 bit universal, targeting 10.5. I think the only thing I had to tweak slightly was PluginEditor and PluginProcessor.
Hey, did you use core audio sdk from 10.6 for this? Tried to use platform 10.6 + core audio sdk + recent juce. But only vst works. Hm, why not forking and upload your branch and provide your binaries? So your build is as new as my, since the last change was the improvement of hq mode, right? greetz.

I know it's been a few months since the last post, but I have to ask: how would I go about skinning OBXD? I'm very interested in creating my own UI's for such an awesome VST synth like this, and I mainly want to skin the Windows version.
All of my patches and skins were thoroughly scanned and tested negative for viruses prior to uploading. If your antivirus or anti-malware programs say otherwise, please let me know and I will immediately replace the file.

I would contact the developer:
https://obxd.wordpress.com/

Skinning the Windows version requires a hack of the .dll, better to get his blessings first.

(unless something has changed in the Windows version and it now allows user skinning but I don't think it does although it is Open Source).

:)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”