Arturia Spark 2 Software is out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dermichl wrote:kevin, thank you for answering - will time shift and note repeat become assignable any time?
Yes, definitely, I can not say when however.

DenisArturia wrote: If there are more solutions then Kevin will let you know!
You can also change it in the preferences panel :)

marvotron wrote: So, next question, is there a way to copy the first half of a pattern to the second half?
Increase the number of Bar in the sequencer toolbar.

Kevin [Arturia] wrote:
marvotron wrote: So, next question, is there a way to copy the first half of a pattern to the second half?
Increase the number of Bar in the sequencer toolbar.
Ah, right.

What tripped me up is that the first patch thats loaded is set to 4/8 time, so I went to the sequencer tab, did 'delete all' and started entering hits, then I wanted to expand the pattern I first changed it to 4/4 which increased the number of steps, not the number of bars and that left the second half empty.

donato wrote:How much will an upgrade from VDM cost?
At the Arturia forum, Denis wrote this:

"Basically, you will have to log into your account and copy a coupon code to be used in the Arturia webstore. The upgrade price from Spark Vintage/Dubstep/EDM is 69$/€."

btw, there's a little bug you might be aware of.

In the sequencer if you select the eraser tool and erase some control information when you select a different channel the eraser stays highlighted but drawing acts like the pen tool is selected.

Love Spark 2, but I'm finding it pretty sluggish, anyone else finding a time lag?
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Robmobius wrote:Love Spark 2, but I'm finding it pretty sluggish, anyone else finding a time lag?
what computer? details...
it flies here (macbook pro, 2.4g i5...)

Hello everyone,

The upgrade campaign for Spark Vintage/EDM and Dubstep has started. Just log into your Arturia account to get your coupon code.

All the best,

D

DenisArturia wrote:Hello everyone,

The upgrade campaign for Spark Vintage/EDM and Dubstep has started. Just log into your Arturia account to get your coupon code.

All the best,

D
noticed already.. :tu:

fisherKing wrote:
Robmobius wrote:Love Spark 2, but I'm finding it pretty sluggish, anyone else finding a time lag?
Presonus S1. iMac 8g ram 3.6ghz i5

Geist has no lag whatsoever, but Spark takes a bit to refresh and load a sample. Actually, if I use spark to bring in my own wavs in, it's pretty fast.

But I find previewing through its own banks takes longer.

Ta'!
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Perhaps you upgraded an existing v1? Try uninstalling both versions and reinstalling (but understand you will have to re-authorize). This could give you a speed boost (it has worked for me with other programs).
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

Gonga wrote:Perhaps you upgraded an existing v1? Try uninstalling both versions and reinstalling (but understand you will have to re-authorize). This could give you a speed boost (it has worked for me with other programs).
Cheers mate, but I didn't upgrade I bought the V2. :)

Robmobius wrote:
fisherKing wrote:
Presonus S1. iMac 8g ram 3.6ghz i5

Geist has no lag whatsoever, but Spark takes a bit to refresh and load a sample. Actually, if I use spark to bring in my own wavs in, it's pretty fast.

But I find previewing through its own banks takes longer.

Ta'!

not sure dude...am on a slower mac (2.4g i5 macbook pro, 8g ram...ssd, tho). but not seeing any lag (yet, lol...)

Hmmm... Maybe the next version might suit S1 better.

Cheers for the feedback guys.

Return to “Instruments”