DUNE 2 is out now!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

The track in my sig is another one which is mostly Dune2 sounds...

I can't wait for some tweakers more talented than I am to come up with some more interesting patches for this synth.

Oh and thanks to the person who posted that free bank earlier in the thread - some great sounds there!

BDeep wrote:I would run into the same issue... But why don't you send them an email and ask for a renewed trial period? Can't hurt to try.
You have a good point. Thank you for the suggestion. What's the worst that can happen? Someone from Synapse Audio shows up at my doorstep at 3 o'clock in the morning wielding a baseball bat? :hihi:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:
BDeep wrote:I would run into the same issue... But why don't you send them an email and ask for a renewed trial period? Can't hurt to try.
You have a good point. Thank you for the suggestion. What's the worst that can happen? Someone from Synapse Audio shows up at my doorstep at 3 o'clock in the morning wielding a baseball bat? :hihi:

.-.
richard is such a nice guy that it's more likely that he shows up at your doorstep in the middle of the night with a fresh dune2 demo copy
8)

Orbit-50 wrote:

.-.
I was more thinking along the lines of: they send you an installer which will turn all your plugins into a Synapse Audio branded OnePingOnly. :hihi:

BDeep wrote:
Orbit-50 wrote:

.-.
I was more thinking along the lines of: they send you an installer which will turn all your plugins into a Synapse Audio branded OnePingOnly. :hihi:
That would be more devastating than the baseball bat scenario. :lol:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

There is a review in the latest SoundBytes magazine, you can check it out here: http://soundbytesmag.net/synapseaudiodune2/

Kindred wrote: patches for this synth.
Here's some sounds I did using Dune2.
https://app.box.com/s/srrf8btp8ipu1vypmbdk

mcnoone wrote:
Kindred wrote: patches for this synth.
Here's some sounds I did using Dune2.
https://app.box.com/s/srrf8btp8ipu1vypmbdk
Great stuff :tu:

Yorrrrrr wrote:Yes, the review is published on the issue 207, september 2014. But it is actually your second 10/10, EKS Pro got it too :wink:
Ah true, I had forgotten about the EKS Pro review :)

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

I posted it already in another thread... maybe somebody like it to know how Dune2 sounds in a different track.
I used Dune2 as a main pad. 9x Unison stack and 2x Unison while the second synth of the Unison is used for a moving sound (WT Digimetal 1 and filter/pan modulation with synced 4/1 LFO).

This is only the Dune 2 pad (I muted only the other parts):
Only Dune 2

This is all together. Dune2 is later layered with a Predator pad and both are ducked.
It's still work in progress and at a very early stage but I think you get the idea.
Dune 2 all together

deleted double post

I know I read something about a tool to create wafetables in wt format that was supposed to come from Synapse Audio.

Am I right or am I wrong?
If right, when is it supposed to come?

Cheers
classic

classic wrote:I know I read something about a tool to create wafetables in wt format that was supposed to come from Synapse Audio.

Am I right or am I wrong?
If right, when is it supposed to come?

Cheers
classic
Yes, there is one, but its very basic. Rich said it would be developed and released, but no idea when.

Well then.

Don´t know what else to use for this and no other source for free wt´s also.

Thanks

If I were to program a template in my Remote SL for Dune2, then it should always control Dune2 regardless what track it's on, or what preset is called, or what DAW I'm in right?

Return to “Instruments”