DUNE 2 is out now!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

Chris-S wrote:Is following possible with Dune2?

Simple delay of one beat. Initial sound 100% left, one bar (1/1) delayed signal 100% right.
I experimented with PingPong delay, but first delayed signal is always on same side as inital signal (feedback=zero).

Chris
Yes, try the attached patch. I used right to left though since the first ping-pong echo comes out left. :)

Richard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Richard, are you planning sample import for D2? I mean, there is a great potential there to pimp it up and make it a really nice workstation by using all the internal effects and synthesis, almost like Zampler, but a more professional version for paying customers.
Would be really nice!

the first ping-pong echo comes out left.
Ah, that was my fault, I've send the osc output also to the left. :)

This effect is in most cases used from L to R, I think.

ragout wrote:Richard, are you planning sample import for D2? I mean, there is a great potential there to pimp it up and make it a really nice workstation by using all the internal effects and synthesis, almost like Zampler, but a more professional version for paying customers.
Would be really nice!
We certainly want to do something sample-based in the future, since we have the code for it (and can easily extend it as well). We don't know yet whether that will become part of Dune or a separate project, however. Depends on the exact concept and what fits best. :)

Richard

I love to criticize everything and find faults, but this synth is cool so far.

Richard_Synapse wrote:
ragout wrote:Richard, are you planning sample import for D2? I mean, there is a great potential there to pimp it up and make it a really nice workstation by using all the internal effects and synthesis, almost like Zampler, but a more professional version for paying customers.
Would be really nice!
We certainly want to do something sample-based in the future, since we have the code for it (and can easily extend it as well). We don't know yet whether that will become part of Dune or a separate project, however. Depends on the exact concept and what fits best. :)

Richard
Or the sfz-Format for Example?
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Igro wrote:I love to criticize everything and find faults, but this synth is cool so far.
I hate to repeat myself but Dune2 is (still!) getting better and better the more I use it. :party:

Here's a zip of 25 DUNE2 presets I've created.
Hope you all enjoy them.
>These Sounds
https://app.box.com/s/9yryw90gw6utrjnoqz1k

mcnoone wrote:Here's a zip of 25 DUNE2 presets I've created.
Hope you all enjoy them.
>These Sounds
https://app.box.com/s/9yryw90gw6utrjnoqz1k
nice, thanx! will check them out this weekend...
great synth, for real.

mcnoone wrote:Here's a zip of 25 DUNE2 presets I've created.
Hope you all enjoy them.
Thanks for sharing! Like especially the lead sounds :)

Richard

Richard_Synapse wrote:
Would be really nice!

Richard

Funny... when I was first playing around with the demo a couple of weeks ago I kept running into this patch and that patch that reminded me of my long gone, but much beloved, Alesis QS 6.1... I think it's some of the moving texture sounds, the overall sound quality, the variation of types of sounds, etc. etc. ... it's (Dune2, that is) a very good general purpose synth, IMO, and I could definitely see you taking that core engine and blowing it out to a workstation-class swiss army synth. You'd definitely want some advanced sample-based features for the rompler side of things, and I would also think you'd want to go multi-timbral for completeness... Oh I would so give you money for that... :)
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Am I blind? How can I copy Oscillator settings?
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Sometimes I wish there were little copy and paste buttons to copy some settings over the synth. For example, in the oscillator section.

PietW. wrote:Am I blind? How can I copy Oscillator settings?
If i did not miss something i don't think there is copy/paste for the 3 oscillators but there is copy and paste for the unison voices (two buttons below the "Voice Edit/Common" label).
In the Patch menu (big display) there is also copy/paste for the two FX buses.
Copy and paste for the Osc (at least Osc 1 + 2 as the 3rd one is different) would be indeed nice.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Richard_Synapse wrote:
Would be really nice!

Richard
Dear Richard.

I know, for a programmer who is skilled, there is plenty to do and ideas coming from every where:)

I don´t own DUNE 2 but have created more then 1000 sounds for DUNE on and this synt. is really immortal.

Did you ever think about upgrading it a bit.

Make the reverb a little more like the new in DUNE 2.
Make it If possible also able to import some waves.
If not that, make it possible to address the fx in the mod.matrix.
Or make it able to import midi also for the arp.

Seems to me doable, but I know nothing about programming.
Did you think about it and if, what did you decide? :)
I would even pay for an update of that kind.

Cheers
classic

Return to “Instruments”