DUNE 2 is out now!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

bc, I love all opinions.

I guess I can't do wavetables - downloaded Audio Term, even after watching several tutorials I didn't get it. Stick to just making music.

There are lots of very useful wave tables included with the synth already and additional ones posted in the Synapse forums.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

I don't have the money right now but it's on my list. I was (still is) a big fan of Dune 1 and Dune 2 is sounding great! Best modern VA around, IMO.

It's getting raving reviews everywhere. CM 10/10. Congrats Synapse.

Review at Amazona.de: http://www.amazona.de/test-synapse-audio-dune-2/ and an interview with Richard Hoffmann: http://www.amazona.de/interview-richard ... pse-audio/ both in german, but can be Google translated of course. :)

How have I not heard this demo until now??

https://soundcloud.com/aiyn-zahev/dune-2-demo-tracks

Dune 2 sounds really damn good. Best purchase of the year for me.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Lovely synth!! I liked Dune 1 too, but this is a real step forward. Glad the devs still kept that original character, that I really liked from D1.

:)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Yorrrrrr wrote:It's getting raving reviews everywhere. CM 10/10. Congrats Synapse.
Cool, do you have a subscription? The CM website still lists issue 206 as current. Really curious to read the review! I think this is the first CM 10/10 rating we had in a longer while :hyper:

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Yes, the review is published on the issue 207, september 2014. But it is actually your second 10/10, EKS Pro got it too :wink:

But DUNE 2 is more like an 11/10 honestly :D

Yorrrrrr wrote:Yes, the review is published on the issue 207, september 2014. But it is actually your second 10/10, EKS Pro got it too :wink:

I also thought that the only thing wrong with the review was that DUNE 2 deserved an 11 :wink:
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote:
Yorrrrrr wrote:Yes, the review is published on the issue 207, september 2014. But it is actually your second 10/10, EKS Pro got it too :wink:

I also thought that the only thing wrong with the review was that DUNE 2 deserved an 11 :wink:

September 2014... do they publish 2 months ahead of time? :?

Anyways congrats Richard! :)

I'm planning on picking this up soon, just wondering about the copy protection for it. Am I just given a serial number that I feed into the installer? Something similar? Sorry if this has already been asked, it's a sixty page thread so it's easy for small info like this to go unnoticed.
Last edited by KingTuck on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, just a serial on the installer. No intrusive, complicated, or any other copy protection measure that only punish legit customers.

I hope to see the day that people stop using those damn 30 day trial period demos. I went back to try it out and guess what? There goes that.

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:I hope to see the day that people stop using those damn 30 day trial period demos. I went back to try it out and guess what? There goes that.

.-.
I would run into the same issue... But why don't you send them an email and ask for a renewed trial period? Can't hurt to try.

Return to “Instruments”