DUNE 2 is out now!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

classic wrote:Well then.

Don´t know what else to use for this and no other source for free wt´s also.

Thanks
All it currently does is stitch the wav files together and save as .wt

If you have files ready (2048) you can upload them somewhere and i can make a .wt for you.

I have a minor feature request: A GUI flavour in a deep pure blue. Yeah, it's not really needed, but I figured I'd ask. :)
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

I just bought this
Last edited by syntheticillusion on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gui is too big but other than that it's amazing

syntheticillusion wrote:gui is too big
A comprehensive review if ever i saw one.

You edited it! :x

:hihi:

syntheticillusion wrote:gui is too big but other than that it's amazing
I guess all things are relative...to screen resolution and monitor size :)

Certainly sounds fab....I'd just like to see the background texture replaced. The brushed metal looks great in 3D render, but in 2D it look's like it was printed with a printer which has a few blocked nozzles. :wink:

Something simple would do me...
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 74gvhu.png

Sendy wrote:I have a minor feature request: A GUI flavour in a deep pure blue. Yeah, it's not really needed, but I figured I'd ask. :)
You mean just the panel tone or a new UI design? Adding a new panel tone isn't much work, to allow completely new designs we must implement skinning first (that's on the wishlist too :) )

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Richard_Synapse wrote: Adding a new panel tone isn't much work) )
Richard

Oooooh can we get the background image to see what color variations we can create ? Then you could add the ones you want to the .dll ? :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It would be great if i can choose the paneltone out of all possible colors and store e.g. 10 own presets along with 10 factory presets.

@Richard
Maybe I missed a option to set the behavior of the envelopes? IMO they are not very snappy, I wished a option like a "snap" switch (like in U-He ACE) to change this behavior.

Richard_Synapse wrote:Adding a new panel tone isn't much work. Richard
It would be great if in addition to panel tone you could change the panel texture. That's the thing which doesn't do it for me.
Last edited by db3 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Comparing Dune 2 with Antidote, overall the gfx have a similar quality to them, but Antidote works better due to the "flat" background.

NB) I know it's very shallow of us to be talking about GUI design in an audio forum, but there something really satisfying about a slick looking GUI such as Diva. Perhaps it's the psychological need to feel we have invested in something tangible...something almost "real", or to invoke nostalgia.

This may have been asked already, but is there a way to make LFO modulate filter cutoff on an arp? The whole arp, not an individual note.

I think I've tried every possible combination possible of filter cutoff position, lfo modes and lfo init phase even.

Also, I don't understand the difference if lfo poly is on or not. If I play a chord, all voices are modulated by a different phase of lfo, I can't get a lfo that would modulate all voices together. That is - if I don't press the chord voices exactly the same time. (edit. ok, this works only when Sync is on?)

I managed to do it with MSEG tho, but the curves don't seem to allow a proper sine wave.

Teksonik wrote:
Richard_Synapse wrote: Adding a new panel tone isn't much work) )
Richard

Oooooh can we get the background image to see what color variations we can create ? Then you could add the ones you want to the .dll ? :)
Yeah, I think we'll just expose some or all bitmaps in one of the next releases.

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Return to “Instruments”